Sunday, May 25, 2014

For over thirty years, I do not find anywhere pasturi such and therefore very proud that I managed

CAN THE DURATION reversed? | Fiona Vella
Sometimes the attitude towards wkr life daughter ġġiegħlni wkr I look back at my past to nikkompara my life with her. Ninħasad Sometimes the difference because wkr I feel many more years passed impression than I think. Nitbissem other occasions when I see the similarity that seems in some way or another every man wants to survive. Are also days when ngħir it because the opportunities wkr that exist today, even they never dreamed when I'm a girl. But then I remember some things well, though simple, were children, they were giving us much fun - things that today place was taken by a number of video games. This ikkonfermahuli Paul Muscat when I met him for an interview this week in which he claimed wkr that the majority of those who come to buy statues and its pasturi, wkr often are adults and not children, as perhaps one might think.
"Today children, computers just watching. These little things heeded so unfortunately I fear that if it will remain, to be left with no time remaining to make it work. In fact for a number of years, this craft had almost vanished and did not buy certain things I find rough country, such as fitting a small to iżejjnu models of churches or pasturi Maltese style. "
"When I was about four years, wkr going rely in Street Birkirkara. There was a custom to assemble for a feast at night and I remember I noqogħod overnight in the gallery along m'ommi to live nosservahom pavilions equip cards. Some eight years I started to go to the store fitting combination of where I lived nifli what to do and sometimes give a helping hand and niżbogħ something small. Then some twelve years logged as brothers with the Brotherhood of the sacrament.
Fourteen years earned the first set of vari-Friday from uncle and grew from there my interest in this field. I remember on one occasion wkr I decided to change pastern and Santa Helena. So I caught Wow plasticine and add and subtract wkr from there from here, iffurmajtu at her statue as I knew. I made also a crown over his detachable and who knows how bogus it is ninkurunawha lagħabna feast. "
"For the first experiment so I lived by nifred body parts from different pasturi nibdilhom vari and some other great figure I'm like. Eventually I started wkr to try to make the clay pasturi my first though obviously wkr were of poor quality, little by little I started inrawwem wkr myself in the trade. I started with brothers and then continued wkr to add one after the other. I did about ten years naħdimhom and therefore are very close to my heart. "
"Do not see! I come never to inbiegħhom because those għamilthom me. True I do like others but first, they meta reminding me I was to start and furthermore, so I'm busy now, that if I nbiegħhom, surely find it difficult to get a chance to live again, I the like. "
Finally managed to find a man who had something attached to switched so that there was no price for it! On the other hand, the insistence wkr of people to buy his work, finally ħajritu to start working a little pasturi and statues for sale.
"I was actually participate Casal Fornaro stayed in Qormi which show the public become pasturi wkr and vari. Without not know how, I found myself with people jordnawli work from there with wow wow n finished sold even to shop. "
"I've always desire to come back to life I give pasturi tradition. Therefore, after I did some research on what kind of pasturi were worked in ancient wkr and even how the Maltese lived our predecessors, wkr intfajt work the typical Maltese pasturi. This means that not only my pasturi consist f'personaġġi Maltese traditional style but also worked with few refined, precisely as were the original pasturi country.
For over thirty years, I do not find anywhere pasturi such and therefore very proud that I managed wkr to come back ndaħħalhom market. Ormaj a good number of them as you can see - drum, the għonnella, the cheesecakes, qagħaq of honey, the singers of the guilds, the kebbies Lantern .... And every year I caught the habit to add some other characters. "
"Here all the time going. A few years ago my job very naqasli as electrician so I decided to devote the time that I got on my hands to work these things. Just a few finished entered all members of my family in this area, so that at certain times we going we took a factory. "
In fact his daughter Elena taken not just on the nuptial father to work the pasturi, while his son Andreas and his wife Terry iżejjen assist dishes semolina and rice that are so popular in the period to

No comments:

Post a Comment