Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Andrea: Skopje city that nobody should talk to anyone is prohibited. Keep epithet organizing of tow

Sixth Letter | Reper
I got all your letters. organizing There are no words that can express my sorrow for your family loss. Whatever you say about to spend your pain, it would be stupid, but what I say, give him time to time, it will do just played the role of passer of pain, although pain is such a mark for the rest of his life anyone. Receive my deep sympathy, and indeed, very sorry that I failed to inform your beloved wife, Anna. As for the play, the man with the bell in Trogir, can not wait to read what you write as the first version of the script. You are free to reuse my story that happened in Trogir with morjacite, and meeting with him, of course if you serve? Overclocked organizing version of it soon ...
I ride with public organizing transport / bus, already organizing 2 days. In Skopje and no other modes of transport. While riding, I have a feeling that all look at me. Probably all passengers have to think about it yourself. We see each other as if we were guilty as we drive by public transport? I know not, but the feeling that perhaps all look at me, I use my creative enthusiasm and an idea for a new act of street theater, organizing which gives the name "Street musicians - Mirror in the Mirror." It becomes very interesting and fun start to the topic. Every day I start to ride in public transport and to regard the citizens of Skopje. Are incredibly artistic. React quickly to make new law. I agree couturier to start shieme new costumes, in silver. I agree tailor term. I go to his house, where he actually is and krojachnicata. Nothing interesting on the bus had actually listened to jazz on the radio headset and noticed absolutely nothing. The bus arrived at the station who lives tailor.
In krojachnicata the door greeted me his assistant / niece daughter. I was invited to come. Sits. The chairs are arranged in a waiting room in the hallway of their apartment - which call krojachnica. I turn around and look. It looks very artistic. Krojachnica in an apartment on the fourth organizing floor - there is a version of something that is and should be. Granddaughter organizing of couturier returns and gives me the knowledge that he would arrive at any moment. He brings coffee and went to one of the rooms, which is probably shivalna.
In krojachnicata enters middle-aged man. It is quite thick. Hardly sitting on the stool next to me. He wears a long gray coat, round glasses. His eyes are set and look in one direction and not mrdnuva the point. Probably not even notice I'm here. Smells uncomfortable sweat. The two wait in the waiting room and quiet below from fifteen minutes. Unbearable stench out of his coat. The atmosphere I did not even notice because I'm focused on it more to spend in the stink. Finally in "showroom" boss arrives, tailors, Andrea Jolevski. His eyes were bloodshot, as if crying. We welcome the man next to me - his hand was shaking and immediately withdrawn. I am greeting and said: got, I'd sort out, just presoblecham. Avoid handling me?
He returned to the tailor coat, olive green. Calls us both to enter the salon, ie daily. The living room is large, approximately 60 square meters. There is a table with a sewing machine, a huge mirror on the right wall of the room and wide area. In the left part of the room has a door that leads somewhere. Andrea comes in the door and out in less than a minute. It gives us a sign to sit down. And he sits behind a table with a sewing organizing machine. Prebleden is. It keeps the hands and the face as in disbelief. I give you the right to ask.
Andrea: Skopje city that nobody should talk to anyone is prohibited. Keep epithet organizing of town where everything is tale like, but trust me, it is. This will now tell you, I want to promise me that you will not get out of the room? If you are not sure promise, please, quit the room!
Andrea: It's a room that is shivalnata my krojachnica. On the other side of the wall, live math teacher with his wife and granddaughter, for 3 years. Yesterday afternoon, his niece was on the playground, there's those places (points a finger and see the playground through the window). Next to her sat a man who told em a little amazing story, so small, when she returned home to tell her grandmother and grandfather. I accidentally found in one room in which the walls of the two has become as a curtain, organizing I heard. organizing The grandfather immediately called the police and now has a police chase after him.
Andrea: When did little break from the playground, sat on a bench to rest a bit. The man sitting next to her. Little began to talk with him, to tell him their dreams. He told em incredible story. I need the toilet, I apologize.
I get up and walk there.

No comments:

Post a Comment