Saturday, September 28, 2013

There are other masqueraded in Alkohomat. As coffee branford ct maker, coffee place just gives hot


I said after this will go haywire in mind. I said forget branford ct tomorrow easily. I said something like I saw in my life. I exaggerate. And they are far from me as I brought the wait - His Highness Vevchani Carnival.
I do not know where to start. Usually called restart, but impressions long will I be sorted is my buchkurush the head. 13th and 14th January days when Vevchani are allowed. Literally. And when the name literally, I mean literally real. I was a direct witness as a guy with a rod in his pants between his legs "surprise" of people behind every 2-3 minutes. And one of the fools surprised quietly commented: Abe, this one came to me 2-3 inches, it felt. And with one hand nategajkji January 1.5 liter bottle of Pelisterka filled with homemade red wine, and the other hand holding the bottom, continue to walk in the procession.
Is awesome. Wow how damn awesome, do not like while writing this, flash bouncing off me. Often (in fact not only often, branford ct but on the contrary - often) and after bouncing off those who do not participate in the carnival. One poor little man, tourist skroz come to Carnival, branford ct stood in the middle of the street, he boarded the hood and shovershajbnata with pig skin was scrapped. branford ct Cleaning car shine anywhere. branford ct A and I have felt your skin. Stupid me August poultry in the ass White coat with filthy stinking muddy pig skin. The second time wanted me opnat fed. I started cimolam like a little kid: Biography God, my white coat, once I waved with pimples, please Aman Zaman. No way my mercy that had been dealt with a devil villa in hand. When I said brkaaaaa, branford ct when I begaaaaam .... whining will not help in this case, me nadeneshe the villa, there was no eye to blink.
A long procession go, locals are not masked branford ct caring case of someone not to run out of water. Before each house stands a man with a jug of wine home. Who pass as if he see the glass half-empty, he piped. branford ct And often drink directly from the plant.
I have been to carnivals in Spain (Canary Islands) and in Germany (Frankfurt and Fulda). The former are Happy pipl, carnival them last month (!!) And for whole days and nights playing salsa and drink sangrija. The latter will still drunk posabajlechki able to polusmrt and already 6-7 in the afternoon is over. These Vevchani in 3 days and 3 nights uninterrupted ... March is not. There is drinking, it is rout. Zbesnuvanje is premlako to describe.
Have procession, memorial service, funeral anniversary of Greece. branford ct OBJECTIVE tomb made. By sharing sweet wheat with pop with a lamp is ... And this image ceeeeel day sitting, changing locations chat time and beg. Some of last year was masked the image of freedom. Center of the village stood with raised hand and a torch in her 15 hours ...
There are other masqueraded in Alkohomat. As coffee branford ct maker, coffee place just gives hot drink. Yes, ekshuali gives hot drink that thing, man has within him. But then from time to time to spoil alkohomatot. Comes with Master Fonko suits and screwdriver, and repair, while the lamp pop sings and sanctify alkomatot. Before him lying drunk on the ground, and to nurse it gives infusion.
Others were masqueraded in Sitel TV. Box of television, Yvonne Talevska branford ct with microphones EXCLUSIVE announce news of Vevchani carnival and of course the inevitable Latas press card. Here I am posing with Latas. And wanted branford ct me to get on him, but reassure them that it is a good idea.
Dokusuruva night, are drinking, locations, eat, get that. Literally! One person, not named and compromise, eat a whole birthday cake birthday candles completely. A UC that relish sausages.
The next day I became asymmetric branford ct in person. The next day is light masks. Collect the upper and lower neighborhoods, middle of the village. August damn stupid and temper. Frightened people gathered in the round even wait to start burning ceremony masks. Swings skins and produce branford ct a toooooolku terrible sound, like ravens ravens, until you come face to face you scream and waving their skins and opashite. So scary. FEAR-NO! A greatest curse was: May God, the child of Vasilicars do you cry. From small to jachaat. Finally when you collect all Vasilicars middle of the village dancing, fire, and light masks. (Not only burned the masks, and they were thrown branford ct into the fire)
I said after this will go haywire in mind. I said forget tomorrow easily. I said something like I saw in my life. I re ...
They say we should not be dealing with people, should be dealt with ideas. But such we shutracite. Better not know. No one not on ...
airborne
Padlock
2013 (6) June (1) May (1) April (2) January (2) Manual autocephaly Vevchani Carnival branford ct 2013 - a saga or "Jane ... 201

No comments:

Post a Comment