Tuesday, February 25, 2014

And I get to show the blog of the person various recently (towards the sky and there are quite a lo


And I get to show the blog of the person various recently (towards the sky and there are quite a lot. Seems no people massage you're doing blog Asmodian) a good look What kind of trend or many, strategy try to increase the number open closet of accesses open closet I was wondering to try. It seems fashionable to put's the result of my TUEEEEEEEE, such as a result open closet of Doredogi to see well to say that. I think weak Kedovu~oku Nde, and to put the results of my YOEEEEEEEEEE. kush & Cassandra Chueeeeeeeeeeeeee! ! ! ! The dangerous dangerous Sword 2. Is endlessly open closet Pv. Circle that I think Mo sunglasses and favorite ^ v ^ MPK I'm sorry also Pv such languid much like tacky Nde, and you want to Pv After much have sunglasses mode. SS won appropriately not so much Nantes taking open closet SS Although I lose or say. PT had more MPK. Those who are angry MPK is such as I often When I see a blog well I often, yes I think it can not be Nantes MPK and once you eat all Mob. By referred to as "! Bad are there you there" The point. To MPK to say what which way, but Doredogi PT of at ^ ^ 24 I do not want to be MPK. Firepower of the other party shadow 3 2 1 Supe Cure Pane~essu. Captain's open closet log flows, it was early to defeat Seriously from was about certain main gun. And such as have won it if I eat NM on the way, etc. I should defeat captain without playing with Pv, there was a lot of reflection point. This Dredgion 8:00 yesterday. Did the return on the way, I have been in five other party to, but it does have the bow's much original 2 star officer, the bow's honesty is only hurt. 2 Sword of kush & Cassandra open closet usual'm very hurt, but it did not hurt much I do not know this Sword of two people open closet or had beaten honest. Was a serious air. The middle, and had came running hook Mob to try MPK in control room before I, \ (^ o ^) / following, Boyaki & discussion I in Doredogi open closet was sad Sword's arises that MPK in a friendly PT is feared I think I Paati of the strongest ever thought of that's PT that six shield, sword, cure, chants, firepower, the robe is stable and hunting and interpersonal most ever. It's not say anything why basic Nora PT, but spin> Spelling> open closet avant-fired> Kurenikku> shield is I often order in which they aim, but it will not have the deepest I robe basic positions? Avant-garde firepower such as a shield will not go in depth in order to drop the robe positions that are in the deepest? Nde Kurenikku open closet is mean should not be not out in front of course open closet vanguard When you're thrust of course. Nde Once you have stuck to Kurenikku to heel to the avant-garde, robe who want to enter a range of heel but should not be not out in front. And why it 's what it? ? Firepower of the enemy is going to hit the lobes positions by passing yourself Once you have from the other, but I mean me came out in front when it is not guarded ally vanguard robes positions, open closet but it is not a Meshiuma state. And I think the only brain or muscle 's it. The first place it is not avant-garde I'm not shield when the RvR? Job consideration egocentric in Dredgion of spin point of view, shield = Zhongwei. And I think it does not help when cure & Robe positions is likely to die if it is too out in front. And I think I'm defensive positions, rather than 's firepower. Do not pull the firepower that hit the Cure & Robe, pull or cure of the other party. I think Tage fixed Mob when it was attacked when you are hunted Mob's important also. Sword = vanguard firepower. It is a basic feeling is left, but it is Tsueeeeeee Sword. I hear well and I'm strong because is left, but I think so for sure. The hurried straight to the lobes positions open closet that are in the innermost if it is left, I want to play hero. Good if defeat as it is, and I can not skill chanting Irya hit much even if you do not defeat. It does not reach the rear guard Zhongwei and friendly camp even if it is possible to cast if, even typing a range Fear & range pickpocket while you are in the deepest robes positions of the other party. = Shadow vanguard firepower. I want to defeat the vanguard firepower of the other party, rather than 's robe of deepest it if I wear it out. Or rather, I think it's easier than aiming robe positions that are in the deepest. Corresponding positions open closet of the lobes is ry = Bow Zhongwei firepower vanguard firepower left to the sword. Is not it great Pv ability, Bow. Hands and legs is not shown in a good bow. Besides that beat safely because it is long-range attack. I need your help please to defeat the avant-garde firepower. Position of the heel barely reaches open closet the cure = avant-garde. I think heel & Purifying does not reach the avant-garde and too behind too much, and I think the abnormal state of the opponent comes flying too before Nde positioning is's open closet a great job, but Uhauha without open closet abnormal state if the resistance open closet cure Few avant-garde ^ v ^ = Chant I think that's. It does not go so far as to complete avant-garde, but it is the avant-garde so if enough recovery open closet in the cure's. Please drop in conjunction with the person of the Tage leather positions the opponent vanguard firepower. Is not it difficult job. Guerrilla positions? Spell = rear guard. Tage (. Kawana are naturally When have I) It is 2 if you have the PT is spin friendly. So I think that it is okay to binge somewhat. Please do drop meteorite avant-garde such as Sri firepower to cure. Speaker = rear guard. Hey do not it if I put fear in about the middle of running away a range of heel anyway? Even want Tsuiteiki it is said, "was put Fellow Nde, please open closet do not leave so much" I, robe positions that should not be gone in the range of Fellow in the avant-garde par to force shield's open closet when rushes to most It is, you still have not out in front. Nde's shield with 10,000 HP is how much you are Furubokko opponent's open closet firepower even die! And I to evaporate quickly in situations of HP1 17,000 in scapegoat and magma spirit .... You had better firepower down to avant-garde destination is not a point is in okay? ? Story to say. For example, you have to spin the other party. But it is not there firepower to defeat the other party even if can be disabled by Fear me spin. There is a spell. The scary range pickpocket, but I'm not happens if beaten. (Some firepower spell, but time in which the chant is long) and I think I think we need for you to scared like that because I think robe, he was not a basic firepower positions. RvR the strongest ever thought of I will be brave with adhesive play sword is plunged lobe positions of the two rear guard firepower Kill an avant-garde firepower. Lobes positions or silence, it should open closet be feared or lay recovery positions in Zhongwei 3. 4 shield without brain and muscle, please poised stout. I drop the first avant-garde firepower in shadow & Bow & chants. I want to get rid of recovery open closet positions at spelling and spin. Sword to get rid of opponents rear guard in the brain muscle play. But what Nantes. The wait a little, so make the figure clearly ...
Category
2013/01 (1) 2012/08 (3) 2012/07 open closet (1) 2012/06 (1) 2012/03 (1) 2012/01 (2) 2011/12 (2) 2011/11 (1) 2011 / 10 (2) 2011/09 (2) 2011/08 (5) 2011/07 (1) 2011/06 (3) 2011/05 (3) 2011/04 (2) 2011/03 (3) 2011/02 ( 2) 2011/01 (1) 2010/12 (2) 2010/11 (4) 2010/10 (3) 2010/09 (11) 2010/08 (6) 2010/07 (4) 2010/06 (5) 2010/05 (5) 2010/04 (6) 2010/03 (9) 2010/02 (8) 2010/01 (6) 2009/12 (4) 2009/11 (2) 2009/10 (3) 2009 / 09 (1) 2009/08 (2) 2009/07 open closet (5) 2009/06 (17) 2009/05 (7)
miscellaneous notes of ptf delivery open closet di Kell blog Links something} open closet headlong Koko~tsuko damn mine netoge open closet Ballbusting open closet {inako aka (provisional) nicotine addiction like Chu Chin AION vaguely along the way! But it is AION diary healer paper diary of Penetoreto seeds from Kusodo story prime Aion diary of Hyde NANDO thigh in training YUTOREMIXXXXXXXXXX aion in Hilo! You also say thigh thigh. Ich entkommen von der wirklichkeit. zoome management screen zoome dorieru of ptf
The advertisement can be found on the blog no update for over a month. You erase the ad by writing a new article.

No comments:

Post a Comment