Monday, February 17, 2014

I woke up before que um seem sexy even when asleep accepted Burka then I told him Minnie: There, I


I woke up before que um seem sexy even when asleep accepted Burka then I told him Minnie: There, I'll go a little bit and come back Kyu: Um Well I came out of that little house is the last place camouflaged it after Khvona came down to the nearest supermarket ee New York despicable even in the morning handing out drugs between cars in a supermarket tapperware and as usual No one cares um live here good to me somewhat Well does not matter I bought everything I need and then I went out and before he continued a little remembered wine Kyu ooh forgotten> tapperware <for Af to go to the nearest store that sells wine, but I blew up a man with a massive structure tapperware huh Maaama!!
Ammmmm woke up to find at 8:00 at night!! When it did not wake me up strange Minnie??? Where is he in any case, calling him screamed: Mgnieye?? Ach Mgnieye tapperware to WIRED probably went to the dirty work that To be honest I do not like his work never I do not mind that deceives and steals is masterful in the piece, but that disguises himself as a woman and tempt men Symbol raises my anger .. He knows I am nervous and very jealous Ach I was thinking to tell him that I am leaving this work I can work lotto

No comments:

Post a Comment