Friday, October 3, 2014

I think this and can not mean ㄧ kind of corporal punishment, I think that learning should not let t


I think this and can not mean ㄧ kind of corporal punishment, I think that learning should not let their kids any pressure, as if when we are playing the wrong tone, the finger was struck, after every bomb to the side should have psychological disorders or hate! I believe we have a lot of ways to encourage than punishment to well, in the process of learning music to give the child back and play wrong wrong space, do not care about the little mistakes to avoid losing the joy of learning in the subject. Three points closet storage Lai advocate of learning, happy, closet storage full, sense of belonging, the children pressed or nothing to do is not the best policy.
Lai said: "Praise is often Fountain children learn, but also frustration recoil" I think if a person grew up mostly not received the praise, I think this child will certainly have no confidence in themselves, although only a short a very good, very good, I want to be able to more deeply his future efforts. Malone is also very important than the effect of a theory depends on the teacher closet storage said some parents often pull Qin said after the child finished as a feminist, as a result of interest as a child piano daily limit, I think this child might really be like in the future pull the same as a feminist.
Lai presented the current situation of education in three Taiwan. 1 Taiwan's relatively passive child does not like to ask questions. 2 Taiwanese kids text is not text, Wu will not use force. 3 Taiwanese influence children to accept the standard of education is very heavy. I very much agree with Lai said these three words, closet storage in my age, I really have to teach them that this is now a little better students, the teacher in the class in childhood and rarely closet storage ask questions, just take care to teach self-care The same would not notice that we did not go in school, the majority of parents and teachers, but also according to their standards would not individualized, so that has caused such education is missing. closet storage
A fork, so I learned a lot, whether for education or music learning concept gave me considerable encouragement and inspiration, surrounded by many relatives of the children are learning music, but every time practicing, parent-child relationship on the fast enemies, At that time, I think every child piano Should we work so hard, both for parents and learn? However recently read a tuning fork, I can finally unlock the confusion, there are ways to teach children to follow, usually should put more high-quality music and children to share, children should learn to cultivate their interest before any talent-based, rather than culture Experts will be named, otherwise the child is it not an injury. Many parents spend a bunch of money to buy a piano, children do not learn the results, before you buy the piano in the end parents are showing closet storage off my kids would play the piano, or fostering children really romantic, I believe that many parents are not clear , but the most important respect the child can not be ignored.
You are not logged in as a visitor will leave a message. You can also top service account closet storage login Guestbook Popularity: Cumulative Popularity:


No comments:

Post a Comment