Thursday, November 14, 2013

Low RUN GUITAR Guitars HISTORY AGAINST LOW In Workshop MUSICAL THEORY: BASS GUITARS Videos: trends


Low RUN GUITAR Guitars HISTORY AGAINST LOW In Workshop MUSICAL THEORY: BASS GUITARS Videos: trends and variations. Guitars Steel Guitars Nylon
Fabio AG Moffato
WELCOME! edra My name is Fabio Moffato, develop my skills edra as a luthier since 1995, the son of Joiner was born and raised in the middle of the woods, I learned very early the craft of turning raw wood into art. In 1995 after much research on luthiery did my first project and since then I have been researching and building tools in order to give the Musico a tool with personality that can further highlight their talent. I will continue my work as I feel myself evolving and actually contributing to my office! edra View my complete profile
2013 (4) June (1) May (1) March (2) Droms Manouche - Plein d'Espoir Busato Style Guitar model. 2012 (8) September (1) August (1) June (2) April (1) March (2) January (1) 2011 (10) December (1) November (1) October (2) July (2) June ( 1) May (1) April (1) January (1) 2010 (8) December (1) November (1) October (1) July (2) June (1) May (1) April (1) 2009 (8) November (1) September (4) July (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment