Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yesterday I had after I cleaned the cabinets, done nothing but located in the seat. Because I had s


Yesterday I had after I cleaned the cabinets, done nothing but located in the seat. Because I had some nagging pain in my lower back and down in my stomach, I could do nothing else from my husband. He is so concerned the closet that it's cute ... And of course I make good use of! "Sjoeke, would you please take me some cereal?" And without complaint he jumps up and with much love he serves me ... BLESSED! When he saw after an hour it still was not better with the aches, he himself shot in action. He is all things start looking up and every now and then he asked questions about how the pain felt and where it is precisely situated. Finally, we have only to call the doctor, the closet because we were no wiser off. It was Whit Monday, so it was the doctor on duty. For one reason or another I did not feel like they took my complaints seriously ... So it came down but this is all normal. Okay then, I will not worry me right? Today I have some cabinets cleaned and came back up the pain, but still came for the pain I felt incredibly tired me. I must once more face the class, but actually I did not really have the energy or move me up there and certainly not my supervision on the playground in the afternoon to do. I would lovingly remain. Throughout the day in the seat of all As soon as I get up and me too much effort, I feel a kind of pressure on my lips and I get a sickly feeling in my stomach like I'm your period. According to the booklet would ligament pain ... But is not this rather early? I know my uterus now all double has become so big and then that will mostly not stop growing, but the thought that it is already so big and you still do not see me that I am pregnant, the closet can I still quite weird.
Around 9 weeks of pregnancy the uterus begins to grow, creating a band pain. The uterus is in the abdominal cavity by means of straps. These bands stretch it, which may cause pain. The pain is mainly felt as a short sometimes fierce sense. Especially during a sudden movement occurs on.
In addition, the closet I still find it hard to believe I'm pregnant effectively. The nausea is now reformed, I love my food neatly inside, now it's only the fatigue playing tricks on me. I must admit that I'm afraid despite all the symptoms. Imagine that they see in the next week ultrasound that our Cyril simply has stopped growing and I carry a dead embryo with me .. Something more frequently be achieved for the 12 weeks ... Quite a scary thought that we do not like to dwell on ... Although I think every pregnant woman ever stopped state here. We stabbing than this feeling as far as possible and try not to 'enjoy' to the extent that our body allows it ... So I count them off ... yet 1 week and 3 days and hopefully we see a beating heart on the ultrasound! We do our best to be optimistic and stay, but it feels good that I can just lost my concerns here without I hear "But if you can not think." Well, at that yet ... I hope that I at least on some understanding can count ... What ... thanks the closet here
I understand completely what you mean, I'm 17w1d pregnant today and I have that feeling still, everything would be okay? Thursday we have an echo back and then I can still see it even with my own eyes. I think you're really comfortable when you feel move him / her and then ...
And I hope that it would deal with the uncertainties better by 12 weeks How's your pregnancy you actually? Somewhere bother? For when are you due? (And what's your nickname on the forum?)
hey, I'm the closet not really active on the board, through the grapevine I arrived at your blog and that's it maybe I should also agree on the boards ... but I do need some explanation which forum is correct, how do I get there? my pregnancy is as yet not so smoothly without a hitch, have had bleeding at 7 weeks, few days later echo was seen. a blood clot result: rest until 12 weeks and suddenly not work for the rest of my pregnancy. Now the danger has passed it, but I think that's why I still can be assured. Partly not quite Furthermore nausea if I even come / nearby think of sandwiches. Fortunately I can eat rolls so ... I calculated for October 28 greetings
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Categories Another day in paradise ... (7) Hormones ... (19) IUI1 (26) IUI2 (13) IUI3 (9) Libido issues (5) Location (16) Pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment