Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Text / week Yusun see themselves some Huangmei Lian, a woman with cerebral palsy, people with disab


UNESCO announced the year 2000, to the children in the world's rapidly changing, still able to go its own way, the key is to be able to construct their children, "the four key capabilities," and one of the key capabilities zapateras of self-realization is capabilities. However, the basis of self-realization, zapateras is well aware of their "yes" what, can play all and motivate potential, thus creating their own.
Text / week Yusun see themselves some Huangmei Lian, a woman with cerebral palsy, people with disabilities first thing you see is her appearance inflexible limbs, not fluent speech, uncontrolled facial expressions. However, there is a teacher saw MerryMart sensitive to color, unique artistic talent ...... because there is a teacher, willing to look MerryMart "yes" things, concluded that Dr. Zeng Bei survive year-old girl with cerebral palsy , but in the United States completed a doctorate in fine arts, physical disability, can no longer live that restrict unrestrained, passionate soul. Many people listen to the speech perfectly honest, can not help but be curious to ask: "Why you can do it?" Wong said: "Because I look at some of my own, I do not see myself zapateras not." zapateras In particular, she uses God own perspective, therefore, zapateras can create "live out the life of color" and "I am special" zapateras and other songs. No wonder, positive psychology guru Martin EP Seligman in his book "true happiness" a book that, when the accumulated positive child childhood emotional resources will be setbacks when adult children can eat stakes . In the process of growing children, we often see what is it? Grow tall is not high enough, quickly turn soup mend; mathematical minds turn unpleasant, quickly strengthening classes mend; parents four reinforced worries, the children see is how like yourself? One also needs a good sculpture, processed stone? In fact, as long as another angle, you can see the original piece of stone, shining out of a unique light. Cover a little angel when it comes to this chapter, we will find "see some" construction of the child's life how important it is not just a vision, it is an attitude to life. I remember a few years ago, there was a very lonely year-old little girl sitting in the corner of the kindergarten, I am close to her side: "? You look sad, how the" little girl pointing to her face palm birthmark said to me: "Why do I and others are not the same and they all laughed at me ugly ......?" Said, said, eyes on again in tears. Suddenly, I caught setbacks, the most feared finally happened! Once, I use every opportunity to continue construction of this little girl's unique qualities, zapateras abilities; however, other children, or a glance she's not perfect, knocked the boy finally build a little confidence. I cheer, you can remind yourself to face the issue front and children, looked at the child's face with tears, suddenly, the focus of my attention is no longer a girl's appearance, but her inner share of the brave. I told the little girl: "I'm sorry, I do not know why, but I always ask myself if I was you, I can be so brave to come to school every day I am very happy to know a brave child perhaps my?. Life will encounter many of the angels, zapateras but I will remember that there is a God in cheek chapters cover a little angel and I can call you a brave angel? "The little girl looked at me, half-comprehended nodded. Watch me some positive energy stored over two months, the little girl in elementary school, new report that day, she took the stage to introduce myself, had a chance to speak, the audience of several small boys smiled and said: "how there are so ugly ? girls' little girls stand tall, efforts to complete the presentation, and finally, she cautiously said: "You can laugh at me, but my teacher told me I was a brave angel." The kids make me real experience, we can not keep the kids met setbacks, but we can build the capital of his life, with good vision to expand zapateras his positive mood, so he grew up, in setbacks, the extraction positive energy, willing to brave move forward. So, we look at the child's positive emotions, to look like as serious negative emotion; treat his strengths, his weaknesses to be treated like the same concern. Many positive zapateras psychology importance of human strengths, such as: originality, self-control, if we discover, develop, and their individual strengths and potential zapateras resources will be able to get a positive forward, and when we can give children a sense of achievement and adequate satisfaction, you can increase the child's future ability to confront adversity and resources. Let us learn with a good eye, and some of those qualities and more to see the children, positive behavior and intrinsic motivation. I believe children will be different in your eyes, and show a brilliant and confident life!
~ This article is excerpted <loving family Monthly> zapateras ~
Day trips: Cumulative Visitors: zapateras


No comments:

Post a Comment