Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What complication !!! First, because all my summer clothes, is already saved and stored (thanks win


On Sunday I went to Honduras, a conference for work. I looked at the weather channel and the prognosis was VERY HOT! Saturday night, I started to pack and then began my torture ... what becomes wine crates one with much heat, not to be properly dressed for the occasion I say?
What complication !!! First, because all my summer clothes, is already saved and stored (thanks wine crates Mari) and second, wine crates I do not know anyone who is from Honduras, as if to ask "Why are you going to put" wine crates - yes yes, we accept that if we questions we asked her friends what are going to get to more or less have an idea and not come and suddenly see that they were all dressed revelers, while you're in jean relax.
Then I remembered a good friend just arrived on Saturday and could "datearme". wine crates The first thing he told me is that it was a wicked heat and he was wearing very comfortable and relaxed wine crates clothing. Tssss ... bad idea to ask. Actually for men is much simpler, or in a suit or no suit, simplĂ­simo (although in my industry - Insurance - if they are men who come from London wine crates is a MUST wear a suit + tie + more twins, regardless of the weather) .
So ... how do we be "informmal and elegant" in the same tinged with a super hot, at a conference of more than 1,000 people (mostly men) without clash and obvious, also shine?
(I have no photo because my suitcase did not arrive and I had to go to the mall to buy whatever he could find. Luckily there was a MNG store and bought a beautiful black cocktail dress that surely I will soon and some red zapaticos well coquettish)
I would have loved to take pictures of the other (os) participants. I found many divine in the way, some familiar, some not, but I liked that in general most women's event (which tend to be minority in a business mainly men) are all very appropriate for the occasion.
And you? He also happened to have an event, conference, seminar, etc. and do not really know how to make you feel comfortable and super regal? My humble advice wine crates ever ... "keep it simple" and add the just and necessary accessories!
Exclusive Boutique / Image Consulting
2014 (212) December (17) November (18) October (25) September (20) August (16) July (17) June (15) May (16) April (14) March (19) February (18) January (17) 2013 (189) December (19) November (18) October (21) September (20) August (13) July (17) June (12) May (13) April (23) March (14) February (9) January (10) 2012 (220) December (16) November (30) October (19) September (27) August (23) July (25) June (21) May (13) April (11) March (15) February (11) January wine crates (9) 2011 (79) January (11) November (10) October (12) September (10) August (12) July (14) June (9) 25 hours a day! Looks of the week happened! Oh my carnesitas !!! No, not me conquer !! Looks of the week he spent Am I a good boss? Looks of the week happened! Import personal image at work? Work trip ... that I wear !!! May (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment