Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hi Julia. Would obviously like to contribute to a color code messages. You can just use the images


I got spray painted my bookcases and just a few advice to others who are considering doing the same. I would like to recommend christmas tree storage that you look past Julia's blog, she has a lot of good posts about Spray Paint here. Now I have not super great experience with spray paint, and this post is therefore only based on untreated bookcases from Travarefabrikkernes SALE, as I have painted in Belton spray paint. A few quick tips:
I had a very large room available with high ceilings. However, there was a big difference if I painted with the gate up or down (the first few layers were painted with the gate down due to high winds). PS. you obviously closer with the spray can one on picture - this is a "little" down image on the camera and your sake ;)
Fortunately for the man was the floor filled with dust, so it was just to sweep and the paint was gone :) Purchase additional / other nozzles Especially if it is larger surfaces to be painted, so give the supplied nozzle too concentrated beam - I thought.
The one who sat in the can had a blue nozzle and small No. 26 on the bottom. In the shop where I bought spray cans, clerk recommended a different nozzle for my purposes. The nozzle had an orange / peach-colored mouthpiece and No. 5 on the bottom - do know nothing about jets in general, so maybe the numbers are different from manufacturer christmas tree storage to manufacturer. Remember to clean the furniture EVEN though it is brand new I should have vacuumed boxes and dried them with a damp cloth. Which was fine sawdust in the corners - that I discovered the hard way, after giving the first box a coat of paint ;) Remember that reason, it is surely that by many furniture can get an okay result without reasons first. The boxes I had bought, had clearly christmas tree storage had been due! They absorb much paint, so the color may seem a little darker. Do you give it sufficient with paint, it shall probably hit the color of the can cap has. NB The more paint I gave the boxes, the more raised wood fibers themselves ... it looked awful out and felt uncomfortable. Was forced to grind quite easy.
The end result I am overall quite happy with. One can sense the tree and book cases have a matte look, which I like (hope it fits in with the other furniture that is more glossy the surface). The boxes still felt a little rough, since I have not worn them so much -'m afraid that I grind paint off and bother pt. not to paint them again! christmas tree storage The colors are fine and as expected. I'll make a follow-up when the boxes are hung, so you can see the final result. Processed in boxes painted the desired color is evident in the finish, so when they probably should be touched up in 3-5 years called method enough: Cleaning / laundry - reasons - grinding - grinding - sanding - painting - painting (the procedure is quite sikket another if it is to do exactly right!). Instead of skipping the easy way: Male - oops! - Clean - paint - painting - painting painting - painting - sanding lightly (because christmas tree storage I have no more paint) A very different post from my side and not in the style of the blog's new ... yes style ;) Have however christmas tree storage been really christmas tree storage happy to read other bloggers experience with spray paint, so thought I would contribute a little.
Many thanks for sharing your spray experience. I'm a little and think about it really is easier to spray instead of paint with a roller / brush? I only spray painted trifles, but always used the old fashioned method christmas tree storage of bigger things. Reply Delete
If I were to paint untreated bookcases again, it could well be that it was done with a brush, as this one do not is difficult to paint. christmas tree storage The beauty of the spray paint is that it is cheaper than going out and buying a coop toned paint. Well yes and then not to clean the brushes afterwards :) Greater things than bookcases christmas tree storage I might pick roller or brush ... comes, however, depends on how many curlicues and other troublesome unit has. Delete
What some beautiful boxes you have painted! :) I have already collected a whole lot of color codes on spray paint on my blog (juliarunge.blogspot.com), and display images appear showing the real color in use. Would you like to make a donation? I will of course christmas tree storage probably link to you :) Regards. Julia Reply Delete
Hi Julia. Would obviously like to contribute to a color code messages. You can just use the images christmas tree storage from this post or the other (24 September 2012 picture number three) and (17 October 2012 picture number one) that I thought the colors are best reproduced. There are (of course) used Belton, Molotow Premuim: Antique Pink (dark) Grapefruit (the second darkest) Piglet Pink Light (the quite bright) Regards Anne Delete
Blog Archive September (2) August (1) July (3) June (1) May (2) April (4) March (3) February (3) January (6) December (8) November (5) October (12 ) September (15) August (10) July (9) June (7) May (7) April (5) March (8) February (6) January (9) December christmas tree storage (13) November (13) October (12) September (7) August (11) July (6) June (4) May (8) April (11) March (16

No comments:

Post a Comment