Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Powered by WordPress


Since I just moved to Copenhagen to study, so it is not just the love I have been with me from Funen. I must also admit that it's gotten me by surprise how many books that we have just for the first semester and then they say, ad it will be almost twice as many the next. Therefore tehnomanija I have now for a while looking at options to keep all my books.
When I leden was inside the net, I saw some interesting boxes, see more here, in addition to look really chic look, then you are also very spacious. So this weekend I will take my good friend out into the residential center and then we will see if we can find them out there. Or so I must resort to the familiar white Ikea shelves, but they're just not smart or particularly robust. tehnomanija This entry was posted in Sports, Uncategorized by Kristian. Bookmark the permalink.
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment