Saturday, October 12, 2013

Yesterday I had time in the big slaughter Darlings - aka favorite fabrics :-) But the result is sup


Yesterday I had time in the big slaughter Darlings - aka favorite fabrics :-) But the result is super cool, so I have not regretted that the scissors were put in treasures from the collection. So far it has been to 3 bookcases - one large and two smaller, which caters to different places around the house. Exercise is not quite over, when I was still missing a few bookcases and other furniture before the mission is complete :-) When you've fallen in love with the fabric - and have a nice collection, well, then there is no reason to invest in vintage wallpaper too. Fabric works extremely well for this purpose, so the idea is hereby passed on to those of you who also primarily gathers on fabric. One can in principle lime substance directly, but I string always Vlieseline on the back and cuts off then on again. Thus I get a stiffer fabric that does not fray at the edges, to work with. And with vliselinen on the back, you risk nor that stains from the glue penetrates the fabric and can be seen from the front. The three purple closet storage fabrics are definitely high on the list of my favorites. So different and yet very similar. I think they complement each other well and make this bookcase special :-) Which is your favorite?
FUUUUUUCK it's cool Mette! To anyone I indeed ha ':) Reply Delete
Reply
Hi Sissel Thank you! As written for Tina is absolutely plain papirlim I use. Bookcases can get in trævarefabrikkens Sale and they have shown also that little quite square at IKEA. Kh. Mette Delete
Newer Post Older Post Home
Church Fun My name is Mette and is from the good year 1975. I am a first-Karen (March 2010) and bonusmor to Isabella at 10 Henrik is my lovely girlfriend and both Karen and Isabella's father. We live on top of Brønshøj and love all four to go to Sweden and relax in our small cottage. I nørkler with substance - not the hard drugs - but those who can get clothes and other fine things out. I am a beginner, but exercises me. I am vet, but allergic to animals, so working after finishing adventurer in practice and in Greenland now as a lobbyist for agriculture. I can here follow closet storage the ins and outs of my life, and I hope you will leave a comment fall every now and then. Church Fun is a slightly adapted version of my middle name and has nothing to do with faith to do. However, my sister and my brand, which glue together all our sewing machines and hands produce. View my complete profile
Follow this blog
2013 (253) October (5) September (11) August (12) July (12) June (25) May (20) April (42) February (33) February (38) January (55) 2012 (618) December (45) November (52) Free shipping closet storage and bargains in the shop! Giveaway in collaboration with Lucie Kaas! 2864! I will not be judged! Color Play! Thinking about Christmas gifts from Avesjov? When Church Fun work ... The lucky winner closet storage of the Christmas ornament ... I draw lots at. 21 Another new house! Sweden for the soul! Wind delicious and unique decorations! Off we go! New treats from Paper Wear! And the result of kreamenuen .... A delicious bar! 4 were for 7 and a surprise! Tonight kreamenu ... Stripes in the dark! Kubus! (İCopyright posts) Flowerpot! Light on the coffee table - mini sample of the living room! The fox, the Queen, the hedgehog and the bird! First jersey trial! Blog Design - Help! A bit more news in the shop! Can you have too many candlesticks? On Sunday it was Christmas ... A small new dusk .... This week's menu .... Three small pictures ... Our new but møggamle kitchen! Godfather is found .... I draw lots for a sponsorship in the evening .... The collection expanded ... Delicious tripe! closet storage Maaaange years behind ... We drill holes in the walls .... Diligent in-law! We are learning the ... A overodentlig large stack of paper! About a sponsored sponsor child and a Giveaway ... More jewelry in the shop ... Design Cartel - exciting news! Avesjovs winter collection! Bookcases with darlings! The 3 lucky winners - and consolation prizes closet storage for all! You can still participate! A lovely day in the shop! Friday Surprise! Unique! It's my favorite ... October (42) September (46) August (53) July (45) June (51) May (55) April (56) February (59) February (54) January (60) 2011 (703) December (58) November (58) October (61) September (62) August (62) July (62) June (58) May (55) April (55) February (59) February (60) January (53) 2010 (116) December (37) November (53) October (23) September (3)
1 day ago
orange you lucky!
Since

No comments:

Post a Comment