Thursday, October 3, 2013

I work with silk-screen printing, painting, collage and creative DIY. Regularly I hold workshops in


Beautiful bookcases from the local flea market! As these racks with soul from Skibby library was sold for between 20 and 30 kroner each, so then I came to buy almost the entire caissons store! My youngest at almost 11 years old and I have decorated her room this summer. I have been fortunate to be able to give tips and ideas to the room ...
Purple I was allowed to paint the book cases to match my daughter's beanbags. I took simply the sacks pad up in paint shop, so I could get the right color tone purple caissons gloss. The painting on the wall, my daughter and I made together. I gave the painting tweaks and my daughter brandishing brushes and malerskrabere and rock-sticky paper on the painting.
In another large bookcase, which I am about to paint, all my daughter's books store. Although it takes some time to paint all the furniture, so I think it's caissons worth it, room a personal touch, while the furniture has a funny story.
Reply
Nanette caissons Sunday, September 1, 2013
I work with silk-screen printing, painting, collage and creative DIY. Regularly I hold workshops in silk-screen printing. Contact me if you are interested in buying paintings, collages, screen prints and mobiles, if you want to join the course, or if you want to send a greeting.
Property Place Cards Books Children Collage Design DIY Fall Family Life Fano Colors For Children Spring caissons Photo Give away Graphics Cozy visit Ideas Illustration Inspiration Christmas Halloween Card Krea-day Krea-materials Kronborggallerierne caissons Artist Art Pillows Courses Paintings My studio My Desktop Contemporary Embroidery Patterns New blog design New Year's caissons Recipes Pinterest Popular blog posts 2012 Pillows Easter Screen printing Summer Knit Putting Cash Bags Tea and coffee warmer Textile printing Marker Drawing Exhibitions Mobiles Winter Workshop Aarhus caissons


No comments:

Post a Comment