Saturday, December 28, 2013

Since July 2011 I EXPERIENCED a constant sinus drip, ear infections, fever (not from handsome guys

My short little vacation in the hospital / My short holiday in hospital :) Part 1 | 007Meisie's secret mission kênfroet bottle with crumbs think> censored <because it's hanging fruit basket MY kênfroet bottle ...
March 2012 SMTWTFS Apr Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 dusty storage April 2012 (1) March 2012 (1) October 2011 (2) September 2010 (1) May 2010 (4) April 2010 (1) November 2009 (1) September 2009 (3) August 2009 (2) July 2009 (2) June 2009 (4) May 2009 (9) April 2009 (6) March 2009 (5) February 2009 (7) December 2008 (1) November 2008 (6) October 2008 (12) September 2008 (12) August 2008 (3) July 2008 (5) June 2008 (2) Curious agies 31.169 neusgrou fingers Just a while back the crumbs think! My short holiday hospital / hospital My short vacation :) Part 2 (not finished) and Part 3 My little short holiday in the hospital / My short holiday in hospital :) Part 1 Gustav Preller home - Brits, NW. Government to continuous cleaning up the poop! SA centurion security products supplier cc Jul keep thinking crumbs What is it when you scare your ass off? SO! My short little vacation in the hospital / My short holiday in hospital Part 1 :) The healing power of ALOE VERA ALOE or
Wow the blog thing I have not done a little huh? Be back in the thing coming ... Well, I'm going all 'report writing' specifications set aside and the door into the house fall ... or maybe the house falls ...
Phew, have not bone blogging for quite some time! Got to get into this literature thing again ... Ok ok I'm throughing away all 'report writing' specifications (for my English students reading here) and I'm jumping in at the deep side ...
July 2011 I constantly a sinus drip had ear infection, fever, tonsils swollen (and of course spit swallowing large impossible mission made) and of course the one that my sleepless nights hanging fruit basket gave was the tube estachius who constantly was inflamed ... it was ouch! Needless to say, one of my lymph nodes were swollen big (and little brother did that gland uphill gave me!) After the strange bulging from my neck gland removed and analyzed, my doctor informed me that it is full of thyroid tissue A big 'NO NO' is. August 2011, my doctor diagnosed me with thyroid cancer papielêre. Thyroid is tested at Meulmed hospital in Pretoria's hanging fruit basket nuclear medicine department where a colleague Necsa (where I occasionally work) NTP section my radioactive iodine come deliver hanging fruit basket it (Many Ougat been) scintigram also and found everything working fine shanana. According to research and research it is not malignant. Mmmm ... makes me wonder why I have so suffered extensively? Anyhow, I was very happy after the operation I have had a scar on my neck that I can pretend if some knife fight's remains hanging fruit basket hehehe and of course all the discomfort was gone! Yippee! An ultrasound did show that the right lobe of the thyroid gland a small GROWTH (cancer) sits about 5mm. Small choppa, and we ask him right away huh! And get a little iodine treatment. Give nothing like onaardighede permission to healthy body not! And Besides, I have my gym jay, and was very fit, but jeez, it seems as if you tjoepies my big butt and look .... so something is still not right ...
Since July 2011 I EXPERIENCED a constant sinus drip, ear infections, fever (not from handsome guys fit in), Bloated tonsils (Which off course made Swallowing your even your own spit a huge impossible mission) and then of course the one dat watch me Sleepless nights was the constant infection in my estachius tube ... ouch! Needless to say, one of my lymph glands swollen ulcers quite big right hand to the side of my neck (and little brother have dat gland showing me Uphill!) I love this translation by the way :) After a strange Bulging from my neck gland was surgically removed and Analyzed, my doctor informed me that a lymph gland filled with thyroid hanging fruit basket tissue are a big "NO NO". August 2011 my doctor diagnosed me with papillary thyroid cancer. My thyroid hanging fruit basket was tested at the nuclear facility in Meulmed hospital in Pretoria where a Colleague from NECSA (where I lecture from time to time) NTP Came to drop off the radioactive iodine (How cool was dat hey guys), and found everything working fine and shanana! Volgens research and research it is not malignant. Mmmm ... makes me wonder why I suffers so much? Anyhow, I was very happy after the surgery hanging fruit basket ... I had a scar on my neck That I can claim as a knife fight's Remains hehehe and of course all the discomfort was gone! Yippee! An ul

No comments:

Post a Comment