Tuesday, December 24, 2013

You: Now Kobus your divorce, so what are you going to use as an excuse for pity? Kobus works his as

Do you remember ....? Here is your answer: | Pandora's Closet
FYI: You know how long I prayed for the right person to work in our business in 2007 .... Yes everything was ours before the picture appeared ..... Night I slept with Kobus, even in dire circumstances, closest working to help where he is now, nothing was for me a dirty job! I easily coveralls and gloves dressed .....
Can you remember how many times did I thank you for such stated here on my blog ...... Go back and read and see for yourself ........ Can you remember how many times you, so here (on my blog)! told me I should leave my husband because I deserve closest better ..... little did I know your mind control your Jezebel! Little did I know what plans you have of the day that you come to our food, which was all in your mind raged ..... Are not you ashamed!?
You wrote: I am sick and tired of your hypocrisy. For me you are the nicest person closest on earth, dripping with kindness. This as I know you can not handle. You have a grudge against me that you've been all cherish. You love me as a person nothing. No matter what you say to me. I have enough things to other people heard, Kenda and sms saw your blog and read it to know. So please keep on to pretend you love me. You fool me!
I wonder who is hypocritical ... I am friendly with everyone, always! It is I! .... To me, you were a friend closest .... how naive I could be! School closest stuff, kids stuff and so many more I shared with you .... I do not even speak of the things you round a corner did not attempt to gather information .... Things about me and Kobus's personal closest life ..... It only later with yourself on the tray to take ..... your Bible and you never far been saved ....
I did not warn against Kobus, I was just very clear to you that made things for him right or wrong, he's closest a perfectionist and expect people just as quickly as he should snap things. I did this for him and he said it confirmed .... Yes, He has his faults, just like me, but you only remember what you want because you have other thoughts and reasons to which you had worked .....
And only here ...... here use my husband was sad and broken just like me and offer yourself ..... If you place just flipping knew! Have you ever thought that I still had painful to her death .... Guess who was there for me? No, when your fisuur already established closest himself! You heartily with other ideas .... I really thought you was a kind woman with values, norms and respect for others, but you know the contrary the last year .... (Almost 2 years, this while my husband is most needed ever had ....)
Yes, you say I can not trust ..... I do not trust you because you have a Jezebel spirit. If you are a woman of great character, and a Christian like you say you are (were), you would certainly not have done what you did! You can not have someone in the eye look!
You: Now Kobus your divorce, so what are you going to use as an excuse for pity? Kobus works his ass off all the years you have material to give whatever you want. You do not have to work. You can do whatever closest you want in the day. You have enough money, a house, a car. Thanks John. Do you know how fortunate you are? But never have I heard you say how good your man you care
You know, for many years I worked full time, my salary closest was very, very important for us (and I know my place)! My parents closest were always there for us as they would need, (no children to go dump to go out or not bender), and my father was more than willing closest to Kobus do anything closest because he was always proud Kobus was (yes, they interfere before your time). And yes, now I get YOUR sorry, you were behind Kobus / material to us, you thought you could just walk in and take over ....... She beckoned area! Hand the blowing, because you have mentioned to me how you wish that you as a business closest of your own could have ....! Surprize your girl, you need to wake up! You forget how many times I say I love him .... You remember only that adjust as you want!
I never said that Kobus do not work hard and I have never denied that he was very good to his family not! Instead, he takes care of his parents! What if I do nothing with you to do with it, and today I know you with open arms, waiting for it which I Kobus and for 21 years we had a part .... The money, the house and the car ....
You will have to find another job pop ..... I hope you have to know where you are going, because I consider it my duty to the next boss's wife to inform what you have now operandi ..... You only wants men that you think have money, no matter how they look ....! For someone not used to, even R500 000 lots, no matter what everything is destroyed in the process of trying to find ....
About the parents that you have about fame that they already feel like your own ...... Yes, manipulation can not always

No comments:

Post a Comment