Monday, April 14, 2014

Oh yes, there are now some things I

That's all for now .. bye and thank you | pedagogy in India
Home Photos Visiting Amaidi Delhi & Agra Everyday Little Hearts My New Home Project Playground TalHunt2010 Trip to Coimbature Trip to Ooty / Coimbature Qualified elements Educational Project 1 Guestbook Contact
So is my last time in the internship beginning to ebb away, and I now sit and write my last post to the blog. I hope that you who have read with have enjoyed peggs and son reading about India looked from my perspective, and found it interesting as well as entertaining. It has certainly been both fun and rewarding for me to write my little stories. I have my last day here at Little Hearts 1st of December, and when I want to enjoy my last few days without having to sit and typing away on my computer, will my last input therefore peggs and son now. Oh, bum bum, last post, what should I liiige peggs and son write in it. It is still difficult for I want to make one long summary of my program down here, but it will be a long affair, so I shall cut, and if you then sit and think something like "Arrhh but then, I'd really like to hear more "will instead make the following request; you have the opportunity to go to before, so DO it. Put on a big smile and an open mind and you will come home with a bag full of good memories and strange peggs and son experiences you will never forget. But are you to laze on the beach and a package peggs and son holiday so you feel better to Mallorca.
Heeey by the way, just something else I discovered just the other day that one of the boys hernde peggs and son has two drøbler .. so I can better understand skuda he talks a little funny! And now we just know something a little odd, so hvade we visit some family to one of the kids a while ago. There was a grown man with the missing both legs and one arm. He just sat there and looked like a living "slot machine". It was then he who was the driver of the scooter they came on, What!? So should I just love to one can afford to use a good old worn "The prisoners at the fort" quote, 'nothing is impossible for a willing'. It was both impressive and a trifle scary to see them wander off. I've been sick with something alla Influenza with all that it entails, where I ate something bad and had so let's just say "a nervous stomach", which meant that my body was completely finished! When I saw is about to get me on it, I of course where people peggs and son put just forkølelet. But it følels completely wrong to complain about when I sit and think of him the one-armed. Again, India vikelig puts things in a different perspective. It's definitely one thing I take with me when I leave here, a whole new appreciation for things big and small, and it's peggs and son a really nice feeling to sit with. Furthermore, it really dawned on me the effect it might have on the institution and its user if there is a lack of education and a high level of professionalism among the staff. It's crazy so important educators of course is. And for the parents and politicians who say that we're not doing anything but drinking coffee and "caring for children" should come down here about a month. Then I love to someone who comes home with an expanded and nyanceret peggs and son views on the educational subjects, and a new værtsættelse of what we do and stand for. Well enough preaching and moralizing here. Good news, my parents have sponsored the "hand push", you know, such a good old-fashioned lawn mower. It is powered bullshit that do not work for shit down here after all, and gasoline powered pigeons nor the worst, it costs the klejener, so this is perfect. So I am sure that it is as easy for them as possible, to keep my little playground just when I slip. I tæstede also just yesterday. It was FANTASTIC! Imagine being able to mow the lawn in an hour instead of three days! BUT .. - since it had been quite high and there was been a lot of water, the snakes come back a little. I found that certainly out when I picked up candy wrappers behind, and got hold of the tail of a small orange one. But I will not complain about for later in the day broke Sumita "SNAKE! BIG ONE .. "So had apparently sneaked a large black snake around over by the garbage pile at the back of the playground, so Udayan and I went hunting with sticks, but that was long gone.
Oh yes, there are now some things I'll miss when I go off on Wednesday. That's us with an ambivalent feeling today I have packed my suitcase, because even if I look like a baby on the way of amusement, for anything I have experience in Thailand and Singapore, so I know that I am going to miss a lot at Little Hearts and Prior. First of all, the lovely residents and Sumitha and Udayan, the two are implemented amazing people. But little things like standing on the rooftop and just look out at the distinctive landscape, while one can hear iscyklen poor, goats mæhe and kids playing with firecrackers, and then just know that this is perfectly normal. And even have time to just

No comments:

Post a Comment