Monday, February 2, 2015

Certainly I was not fond of a human child. I was never the type of kid who loves turning road. Afte

Netgazetesi.net candid interview from Gül Gölge
Home Agenda Magazine Technology Culture drawer dividers and Arts Old News Film Criticism Travel Guide Cartoon Music History Writings Life Headlines Health Car TV Sports Photo Gallery Video Gallery
Gül Gölge children say they are fortunate to have met late in iPad: "I am opposed to playing for hours. Both are both tired of the attention is scattered. children with iPad and television addiction, drawer dividers certainly they are forced to work in a static, such as writing or drawing. Surely I'm drawer dividers putting limits "
After days of intense broadcasting now choosing to spend more time with the family at Gül Gölge "childless days I was so pointless and empty," he says. EMIRGAN the doors of the house, the son of seven-year-old Ali and respect that led to Elle magazine Kids with Emir, five-year-old, intimate disclosures made ... you describe your daily routine?
We do not have anything much different than anyone else. Gets up very early in the morning, the children are doing their breakfast with my wife. Then we have about an hour of sleep. Then we have breakfast with my wife. Murat then went to work, I read newspapers and magazines, accompanied by Turkish coffee. Then I go to my sport, I meet my friends and I got out of my business. Evening as we always sit down together again in the morning. How a mother?
Now children self-confidence is booming, but sometimes it seems for a moment, "I drawer dividers am confident to begin!" You say. I am a mother drawer dividers of sweet hard. I put the rules, to avoid disturbing other people and allow them to be disturbed. They cry "Enough crying, whether you say" she's not a mother. I want them to be respectful and happy children, but you have to draw the absolute limits.
Certainly I was not fond of a human child. I was never the type of kid who loves turning road. After that I started drawer dividers to love all the people of my own children. Increased love in me and I began to be afraid to break the people.
TV host, designer and mother. How do you organize your life? I worked all throughout my two pregnancies. drawer dividers Even 40 days after the second pregnancy I did not even mention the channel back to work. Of course everything is not so easy. Currently I'm not as intense as before, of course. I never miss my old days, I even think how I live empty and meaningless without drawer dividers children.
Ali and Amir closely we can recognize? My older son Ali, more cautious and timid child. drawer dividers Much more cool and emotional; for example if you want to get yourself something we go to the market together with us without a warrant, is also the brother of absolutely identical. Orders, drawer dividers not the case. More assign a child into anything. Sometimes we think that it is a word not mind wearing something that we see how the head. How to have a communication between your two sons?
They are plenty of plenty of fight but very fond of each other. drawer dividers My younger son Emir Ali's drawer dividers constant pursuit. Ali is a bit distant but constantly checks his brother at school. Having a great time together. Collecting football cards, puzzle and making pictures, they wash the car. Did the girl was your dream?
I've always felt that I would be the mother of a boy. I want to be pregnant with my second child in men. Same-sex siblings are always agree with each other very well. I love boys. What do you think the third child?
Countries that the highest and lowest salary in Europe, our previous article article titled salaries in European countries, European countries are given a minimum wage and information about the country that gives the highest salaries in Europe.
You may use thes HTML tags and attributes: <href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime drawer dividers = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
25-26-27-28-29-30-31 January 2015 horoscope drawer dividers - Nuray Sayari
Recent content from German to Turkish, English drawer dividers to Turkish and Italian to Turkish Text Translation Istanbul Flat Surroundings For Sale 3 + 1 and 4 + 1 Type of Apartments Aol Mail account and Hotmail to Gmail Account drawer dividers Takes Sivas, Belongs to Sinop and Elazig Dating Sites on the net Forex Sites With XTB Forex Company and True Religion Over How to Open an account? Certified Translation Expert Author How to Get Through with Academic Translation Services? After many years with the man who saved his life ... you'll be surprised to blowfish! The woman who was propped on the keyboard! The most interesting bed linen!


No comments:

Post a Comment