Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Everyone his own opinion, I see little difference further so I do not care what you would take for

Biertijd.com GTA IV - PS3 vs Xbox360
The eternal debate which game console is better going for years round. We all have our own preferences so. But what brings console GTA IV now the best advantage. PS3 or Xbox 360?
Xbox seems Idd on some pieces itsy sharper ... But I think it's shoe organizer very close!
I'm on the ps3, but I really see no true difference bag, nothing that is important to the gameplay in any case, the PS3 is slightly shoe organizer blurred in the vertte, but that's in my purpose, and gives a bit of a realistic atmosphere, xbox version not played, but what excites it, it's a bold game, all the foo who whine about PC versions; to bath, eat your heart out and successfully wait while we all console owners now enjoy this actually all game of the year.
I think pitbuell should keep his mouth and thought for a moment that by the time GTA4 on PC opens the PS3 and X360 is already outdated shoe organizer in terms of what performance whatsoever.
it now seems that the PS3 GTA4 broken helps because the game is too heavy for the console so to be sure I still wait a while until he comes out for PC who does not believe it is in the newspaper grtz
360 is clearly better. You see gvd blocks houses popping up out of nowhere on the ps3, 360 also looks much smoother and more natural .. And of course shoe organizer I was a proud owner of a PS3 for 360 little girls !!
the weather is always eternally shoe organizer strujd between xbox and ps3 lovers. alswe sales figures show the world the first x box a 17 million units and the PS2 45 million units, it says already enough I guess. And here is the new ps3 2x as powerful and fast in terms of processors, etc. sorry for the Nix box.
Chrissie, what the hell is this for Bullshit? As the forerunner of the Playstation 3 sells better than the predecessor than Xbox360 'says enough in your opinion? Let me say not laugh, there are already a few stupid comments, but this beats everything. It remains an opinion which console is better, so do not go on here discussing, is still ahrtstikke meaningless.
PS3 delivers better performance as the 360. If I say that at least this last anywhere (will soon go looking if I can find it) But here I think have the 360 and ps3's hardly any difference. Igg I would go for the PS3, Blu-ray player which is as good as beating HD DVD which is in a 360. And have better experiences with sony and microsoft
I'll have a Wii, just a pity that no GTA4 then again there is hea ..... hmmm would be cool, hit with a real knuppen, stabbing with a real knife, shoot with a real gun .... yes appeals to me ... do not you? or else I'm waiting for the PC version ....
I myself play on the Xbox 360, and looks good. No freezing problem. Seems to primarily occur in ps3. But I can not wait till it comes out on the PC, there is perhaps finally a game where I 9800 GX2 is needed. GTA IV running at 630P on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. So the 720P full HD or HD ready does not matter much.
A little more of this or that little better than that. what the fuck does it matter anyway all out. I play san andreas still and I still am not going to run complain that he is not in HD. A game is like it is. You have an xbox or ps3 and then buy that game only. or are you going to wait until GTA4 came out and then you went smoothness examine he was better and then you finally went anyway but buy that console so you really sure that you play him in the best possible quality could. It's just a rete cool game!
Story is as follows Chris. Jerkov has an X360 and I have a PS3. Together we talked about the quality of the consoles and which now graphic is actually better. Therefore this post .. Always nice to know how another thinks about.
Everyone his own opinion, I see little difference further so I do not care what you would take for GTA4 .. I would still go for ps3 because there blue-ray is in what can be found in a few years in each house instead DVD
Rick, what GTA IV is concerned, we actually do not see too much difference. What console involves: The PS3 is relatively expensive, shoe organizer but I liked the Blu-ray player very interesting. shoe organizer But that is purely personal. As for the graphics avoids not coincide. And no .. not had a lockup.
had no lockup tie ..... beautiful .. k myself have the PS3. Blu-ray player .... no jerk done with ... am curious whether it really makes such a difference to the "normal" DVD .... even once looking for GTA4 ...... is not easy in "The Bible Belt ..... sold out every time .... they are also those darlings ..... which churchgoers
Patrick, you're right, that's idd been the question and I totally forgot to give answer to that question. I myself am more of a man ps3. but I found that xbox version at different times there anyway better look. But because there is o here

No comments:

Post a Comment