Monday, November 17, 2014

You are right glykodespoinarion. Such odd hours, not doing suspension systems. Not even in comments

Jack and Whitmore | White
Jack's happy but also a bit confused. He emerged a few days ago a little cute sister. A puppy intersection Poodle / Schnauzer who hears the name Whitmore (Whitty). Both enjoy cuddles.
Today (Monday) was not my good day. Is not all our days be good. Tired, pressured, felt sad, disappointed, and more. Forty times tried to write a few words what my blame but eventually it comes out. Wanting to hope that tomorrow everything will be luckier, calmest, most beautiful, sweet puppies allowed to steal the day's abb concise post. Your sweet kiss. Good night.
February 24, 2009 12:07 am
Beba my What a beautiful whit. Doll, ready for kisses !!! Well, the worries and frustrations come to appreciate the beauty of our akymantis rest. Tomorrow abb concise will dawn a new day with a bright abb concise sun, down here. We will send you a handful of sunbeams love to see you smile Despoinaki of my good night! Smouts thee, es in your puppies
February 24, 2009 12:28 am Heart tomorrow things will be better so .. not always be these moments glance or petting a small puppy is like a painkiller ... many kisses xxxx
roadartist permalink
Today everything will be kalitera .. strange and for me yesterday She was a very sad day ... except fatigue .. but very disappointed ... but deep breath .. and behold with the aosiodoxia rather ..
Miss my wish to dawn kalytera.Skase a smile on kakoDeftera abb concise passed (arc arc) and go !! Difficult SK and sad and I spent, and follow me. I wanted to be pareitsa to say and hear n each alli.Filia and hug for good luck.
Thank you, thank you sincerely abb concise favorite reader / girlfriends for words of comfort. There is a rule in blogging (my own) that yesterday abb concise once again defied him. When evening came a day, write anything and goes to sleep. Do not entangle the feeling fatigue in your posts. But I do not listen to me. The next morning I have already repented. Dawn may all go well today. Already the comments you give me optimism. Maybe subconsciously about that defied the rule to me. At any rate, no matter what, I sincerely thank you. Good day to all.
You are right glykodespoinarion. Such odd hours, not doing suspension systems. Not even in comments do not answer. If you only knew what skatodeftera that continued ..skatotriti perasa..tha should have extinguished my Blog! Fortunately came and rolled out Tuesday noon. And now I see the world or otherwise! Kisses!
It seems very correct to rule you. Anyway you do not need to all be hanging. Personally, on the things that our unhappiness sometimes (especially for business because it does usually happen on Mondays?) Trying to set up my reaction by the following abb concise simple question: after X years how important it is to what dismayed at the moment? The result? For most issues very quickly abb concise disappears unhappiness! Happy camper again! Adorable Mr Jack and Whitty!
Say to the king @ "after abb concise X years how important it is that displeases me right now?" This rhetorical question only as we understand it, in fact we live in now and as people unhappiness. abb concise
Good evening girls, I apologize because I came, I saw, and apeiltha. abb concise Trying za I finish all my chores, if possible ... this will .Mallon Flyer next week, third or fourth. Poly giavrakia and Jack and the brothers Whitmore, but both are very Anglo-Saxon names, their own people say my Penelope. I hope you feel better now, did it have to do with ... Launch abb concise Mishap Ends OCO Mission? poly pity. I laughed when I read the post about your food, as if I heard my mom telling me a few. To tell you the truth many times ginomai lemargi and making such other problem is with the likes kouzina my imai now in the 50s. You can add and I something to robbers ... .pote not you eat standing, always kathismenoi unless WE in tapas bars and there are no seat replacements. Blog, GOODNIGHT and kisses.
Marthaki not good my pity was certainly the loss of the satellite (which he did not get into orbit), but was not it. Unfortunately these things happen. The last years, many cheap missions due to financial problems. Yes everything is better now thank you. We are now huh? Who is your grace. The Anglo-Saxon names is because the so called the Ntemporaki our keeps the skoufitsa's from there. Is the girlfriend of Constantine and in misofainetai photo with Whittes. The puppy is theirs. But of course everyone plays. Kalynichta your gilia and me.
De

No comments:

Post a Comment