Monday, January 12, 2015

**************************************** Another birthday card. Seems I


Kose Milla I am 36 years, originally from Fredrikstad, but having studied and worked in Bergen in a few years, I ended for various reasons in Ski, and here I stayed. Works as a teacher at an elementary school shoe trees and enjoying myself shoe trees mostly with it. If I win the lottery, I would buy myself a big and nice Swiss villa, shoe trees furnish large hobby room and walk-in closet and open a small hobby shop. It's allowed to dream .....:-) I'm 36 years young, work as a teacher in a Primary school in Langhus outside Oslo, the capital shoe trees of Norway. I'm a dreamer; so if I win the Lottery I wanna buy my dream house with a giant hobby room and an even bigger walk-in closet. And simply I could open up a hobby shop and make a living of the things I enjoy so much. No one can take away your dreams! ;-) View my complete profile
2010 (31) August (1) July (1) May (3) April (6) March (11) Greeting Cards Want some candy? Gunn Bjørgs birthday cards birthday cards Sadet Jørgens short Pc trouble! I won again! Gudrun birthday card birthday card Johns Cards Wedding Cards February (8) January (1) 2009 (7) December (1) November (2) October (2) September (2)
Once a birthday card. Have certain hung me up a little Magnolia Stamps currently. But they are very cute, then! :-) Ups ... this became a horrible short posts? Does not resemble me. * Lol * Thanks shoe trees for stopping by!
**************************************** Another birthday card. Seems I'm a bit hung up on Magnolias These Days. But then again; They are very cute! :-) Ooops ... Is not this a very short posting? Not typical for me. * Lol *
Paper from Panduro and Complete Card Making, ribbons from Sisters Partnership, charm from eBay. Magnolia Stamp colored with Distress refills. The flowers I have received of sweet Lisa Marie. (She is unfortunately very ill, and I have not heard from her in a long time. Hope it goes well with you, Lisa Marie!)
Papers from Panduro and Complete Card Making, ribbons fom Sisters Partnership, shoe trees charm from eBay. Magnolia stamp colored with Distress refillers. The flowers are from my sweet friend Lisa Marie. (Unfortunately she is very sick, and I have not heard from her in a very longtime. I hope you are doing ok, Lisa Marie!)
Kellie is celebrating That she has morethan 500 followers (wooden no wonder!) With the most amazing candy ever. The winner of this one will ask a very, very happy person. Good luck! Ends August 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment