Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lykkedal tupperware specials Kodal, Vestfold, Norway Hello :) I am a girl of 35 years which is slig


Chests of drawers from Ikea, and they like I very well. Deep fine drawers. Tv in bedroom yes .. Not so nice, but nice to have frames have neither received images or been hung up, but it comes ..
The curtains and pillow features that it says Amor vincit omnia on, I have ordered from a store in Sweden, can not remember the name unfortunately. But it was not easy to get them to send here, I had to nag very;) When I then finally got it in the mail came boy these products to Sophie Villa also .. typical!
Reactions:
Had gone gray yes. It had been terrific! :) Love gray and painted some time in gray (the rest will have to wait a bit) and it was a totally different time! And the furniture came much better off! :) Have a great night! tupperware specials Squeeze Evy Reply Delete
Lykkedal tupperware specials Kodal, Vestfold, Norway Hello :) I am a girl of 35 years which is slightly in excess interested in interiors. My blog will contain pictures of the house I have built with my husband. We have two boys, one in almost 6 years and one of 9years. Life is a little heavy for me for the time when health is poor. Blogging is fun and I will be very happy if you will follow me. Feel free to leave a greeting too. Happiness Hugs from Laila View my complete profile
2014 (30) September (2) June (2) May (1) March (3) February (11) January tupperware specials (11) 2013 (59) December (3) November (9) October (6) September (5) August (5) July (2) June (4) May (2) April (5) March (5) Easter egg Smile Spring Mood with purple bedroom Lunch with the sisters February (6) January (7) 2012 (114) December (6) November (8) October (7) September (5) August (9) July (7) June (14) May (9) April (32) March (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment