Sunday, January 11, 2015

Would you like some REALLY sweet stuff? Some amazingly lovely and gorgeous stamps? How about the Sp


Kose Milla I am 36 years, originally from Fredrikstad, but having studied and worked lock&lock in Bergen in a few years, I ended for various reasons lock&lock in Ski, and here I stayed. Works as a teacher at an elementary school and enjoying myself mostly with it. If I win the lottery, I would buy myself a big and nice Swiss villa, furnish lock&lock large hobby room and walk-in closet and open a small hobby shop. It's allowed to dream .....:-) I'm 36 years young, work as a teacher in a Primary school in Langhus outside Oslo, the capital of Norway. I'm a dreamer; so if I win the Lottery I wanna buy my dream house with a giant hobby room and an even bigger walk-in closet. And simply I could open up a hobby shop and make a living of the things I enjoy so much. No one can take away your dreams! ;-) View my complete profile
2010 (31) August (1) July (1) May (3) April (6) March (11) Greeting lock&lock Cards Want some candy? Gunn Bjørgs birthday cards birthday cards Sadet Jørgens short Pc trouble! I won again! Gudrun birthday lock&lock card birthday card Johns Cards Wedding Cards February (8) January (1) 2009 (7) December (1) November (2) October (2) September (2)
Would you like some REALLY sweet stuff? Some amazingly lovely and gorgeous stamps? How about the Spring Swiss Pixies Kit from CC Designs? I know I would !!!! And that's why I think you should pop over two Kellie's blog and check out here awesome blog candy, wooden here. Take a look around while you're there, she has posted some wonderful and inspiring projects. Good luck to us all! (Especially me ...! * Lol *)
Try again to see if I will not be interrupted by PCN igjenn I used this explanation here http://www.compender.com/2007/12/minima-stretch-to-three-column-template.html Remember to put over the blog to Minima Lefty stretch and not minima stretch as you have now. Squeeze Ps spent some times to try before I got d, sigh but if you are perhaps more carefully than me first time so d maybe enough with a :) Reply Delete
Kellie is celebrating That she has morethan 500 followers (wooden no wonder!) With the most amazing lock&lock candy ever. The winner of this one will ask a very, very happy person. Good luck! Ends August 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment