Friday, August 8, 2014

I only said that increasingly seems that the police does not like it. I think the future will psych


Hi, some carvings were sold stocks. I was told that they would receive two weeks in the genre that we needed. I have all but three shirts, gloves and shoes. drying rack Do not worry, you'll see how much you get new professional wardrobe. ,) Delete Reply
I only got shirts, sweater and coat, size 42-44 pants and shoes there is nothing either of 42-43, there is no belt or socks or gloves ... we have to wait, I was told two semanetes. Delete Reply
Hi mates, I have a friend at the academy, and sent me an email which told me that the first four weeks have been more or less peaceful, with 90% lectures and 10% defense classes . All this part is very manageable and digestible if you go looking and studying a little no problem. There will be a multiple choice final exam last day of the course. It seems that the questions drying rack are common sense (not gimmicky like the OPOs). Since last week began the practical cases and that if it is super difficult because you dramatize situations surprise you prepare drying rack each class has two teachers. Rate it note and there is a lot of tension because they are very demanding. If anyone knows something I could not share? Furthermore in January I continue with my training ahead of the Marathon in March, does anyone know if we can do for our sport academy count before or after class ... Ciao Sergi Delete Reply
Well, I have another partner in the ISPC and he said the opposite, that the first month is very heavy, lots of theory, and theory & theory lessons very aborrides. drying rack From now on, 6 hours of practical procedures are, and you get nervous at first, drying rack but when you walk into class and start acting, and most were not nota.A + with classmates drying rack do " teatrillo "rivers very, discussed the move with colleagues and then with trainers. By the way, regarding the requirement depends on the trainer, if only to evaluate, is very demanding, if you are a touch to evaluate and teach their immediate colleagues, things get much easier. Delete drying rack Reply
I think that the course starts from procedures drying rack that are really important to evaluate the behavior and attitude for the future work and especially if pudeu bear the pressure resulting from the evaluation continues. Before it was just a case that had not adapted to the rules or other attitudes. It's my opinion and if you to be a little nervous and not as fun as it says on the companion is your future. Each time the course is to be the prison seems more during 9 months ago the police. Delete Reply
Hi Nuria, drying rack you are Prat? yo tambien. I submit to the prison in June in Las OPOs, like you. Lamentablemente Falle examination in general, and the specific psychometric aprobé it. I can you put some pictures of the uniform? Verlo tengo curiosidades fear and hope someday ponermelo. Greetings. drying rack Delete Reply
13:59 says, "Every time the course will be the prison drying rack seems more during 9 months ago the police" I'm doing the basic for the police and ISPC me because I resemble that during jails, really do not worry about your course is "child's play" and not m'ofengui drying rack nobody drying rack by that you do not eat your head with nonsense. drying rack As a curiosity we have week 6 hours of practice each scoring procedures and so if you hold home with one hand in front and one behind, among many other Subjects and pressure can not commit nor herror If I tie misplaced "information note" if I leave a book "briefing note" ... from 9 months to a year ahead of me still ongoing practice, that if you are crazy and masoques! ! Let yourself be silly not to make the case and explain what you need is the right attitude and pass the exams, the teachers will tell you many things to create pressure or event! to study and advance that you already have done !!! If I fuck off the basics before 13 January will see the ISPC (hopefully not ...;-P) I'm the first booking. Good luck with and always say there FIRM !! Forwards !! Delete Reply
Indeed the only difference between you and the young men are the gun, consider working in a prison I think it's normal to be demanding course, you should put clear where bone, sometimes I feel I do not have very clear but a feeling. Now stop giving you the can ...:-) Delete Reply
I only said that increasingly seems that the police does not like it. I think the future will psychologists and much more pressure to be able to Select the best-sel staff. Delete Reply
Although

No comments:

Post a Comment