Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SHANGHAI 04/29/13. I never liked shopping, and less clothing. I find it a waste of time. I must con


As a friend of mine often said, "a journey of 1,000 miles begins cavavin with a single step." You may ask, what are the reasons that lead to this step? Not many if any would ever mention them all. But I will say the most important. The idea of having to be life wondering what would have happened cavavin if I had gone to live a couple of years in China I could not bear. Opportunities like this only happen once in your life, and I did not miss. I fit Nile Borrell a Catalan who now lives and works in Shanghai and made a double degree in Civil Engineering from UPC - Tongji University in the city between September cavavin 2011 and August 2013 I have to record anecdotes, experiences and thoughts that I invaded during the two years so intense that I live in Asia, and a summary of the epic bike trip from Tehran to Barcelona. Sit down, relax, and enjoy.
SHANGHAI 04/29/13. I never liked shopping, and less clothing. I find it a waste of time. I must confess that I'm still wearing pieces from the secondary. Due to the poor quality of washing detergents and the use of cheap and without softening, but my closet is increasingly empty to the point now that the temperatures begin to rise, until yesterday had no shorts other than sports (all broke last summer). cavavin Taking advantage of the presence of Seraphine, who first criticized my style and elegance and an expert cavavin in dressing appropriately, yesterday I decided to throw the house out the window and completely renovate my closet. The site chosen, H & M, which is one of the brands cavavin that I like more because mixing style, quality and good prices.
This is only one of the groups with which I returned home yesterday. If someone does not like, can anyone criticize my Address advises aesthetics, Seraphine. Although I must confess that it was not so bad, namely buying clothes. Do not rule out repeat soon!
Yesterday was my day in terms of shopping, today was his. Since I'm with her, but things become increasingly makeup, perfume and paint nails. However, I must confess it has been a long post and spend an hour in a beauty salon while doing things for girls. At least I enjoyed a good nap on one of the sofas!
2013 (138) September (1) July (7) June (21) May (21) April (23) Renewal CABINET SUZHOU unsustainable warriors XIAN TO SEE THE WARRIORS WAY OF SAINT GEORGE A SHANGHAINESA THE ORIENTAL PEARL TOWER IN A CLOUD MY PARENTS ARE Sonata !! CONSEQUENCES OF PLAGUE OF DREAMS flea ADDRESS THE FLIGHT 9C8928 what the fuck happens to people? MEETING cavavin OF CATALAN PROBLEMS BEYOND THE SOFTWARE WHERE Fuera, HAZ WHAT Viera BEVERLY HILLS avian influenza to live the most!清明节 (QING MING FESTIVAL) I have no Chinese students visits grateful March (20) February (20) January (25) 2012 (195) December (22) November (20) October (11) September (12) August (19) July (18) June (18) May (15) April (7) March (10) February (19) January (24) 2011 (56) December (15) November (10) October (18) September (11) August (1) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment