Sunday, August 10, 2014

When they were babies, I could have pantaloneta in a drawer. The shirts and bodies in another. Did


No government has dared to confirm the conspiracy. But increasingly authoritative voices speak openly. No longer a secret. photodex The twins want to control the world. Twin invasion has begun.
From the series photodex "I had a room" comes ... "I had a closet." Yes, a closet when I bought it, it had to be a fantastic wardrobe for me. In order to have summer clothes separately from the winter to have things pretty well kept in boxes. Was put in the room that would be a future for girls. And when they were born, since I accepted to give a part of my wardrobe for them. Delusional! This was my closet. What now? Summer clothes ... girls. Winter clothes photodex ... girls. Shoes ... for girls. Toys ... girls. It has been quite busy and have not even had the decency to leave me a drawer. I still remember photodex the first few months, when all his Robet I fit in a drawer.
When they were babies, I could have pantaloneta in a drawer. The shirts and bodies in another. Did not distinguish between them because they used the same clothes. Eventually, I had to start separating the clothes, because of the small size began to use more than one sister. I was doing great ... The drawer was no longer enough. They began to invade that it was my closet. Half of the closet for jackets, dresses, shirts ... the other half, a macro for each drawer (for their shirts and pants). Another set for pajamas and accessories. I want to continue to grow ... and then what? The twin invasion is not just a conspiracy to dominate the world. This step will remove her clothes and my father in our closet! And also the issue! And now that I think about it ... in the entradeta photodex have also begun to leave their things ... aaaaghhhhhh !!!!
Be sure to follow the blog!
2014 (35) June (5) June (4) May (5) April (5) March (2) February (5) January (9) 2013 (91) December photodex (12) November (8) October (6) They're everywhere !!! The last diaper I had a wardrobe perspective photodex ... Analysis (second year) we will be in school this year? Tips to make the trip seem a m ... September (5) August (4) June (5) June (5) May (7) April (10) March (12) February ( 8) January (9) 2012 (124) December (8) November (7) October (10) September (10) August (7) July (14) June (6) May ( 13) April (13) March (15) February (12) January (9) 2011 (77) December (11) November (11) October photodex (7) September (8) August ( 10) July (6) June (6) May (4) April (6) March (4) February (2) January (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment