Sunday, August 10, 2014

I stayed with her Travessera de Gracia tierack Calvet told me he wanted me to take a very


The weatherman predicted spring temperatures throughout the week. When I woke up at 7am to beat the SER, I jumped out of bed, I raised the blinds and I opened the window. It appeared tierack that the weather man, who is never wrong, he was right. Orange juice, a quick shower and ... direct to my wardrobe. It was then that I wanted to go and fix myself comfortable at the same time, so ... I could !, finally released my new black leather bustiers, along with a crocheted sweater in a pale pink tone, some sneakers and a biker jacket. I was jumping down the stairs, ready to walk out on my bike, not take the stand in the winter of fred- I die, and with it, I threw Diagonal straight ahead until you reach Tuset where the my study. How could it be otherwise given that humans are animals of habit: the subject of the elevator, fellow tierack of the building, the waiter's mid-morning coffee break ... "Spring has come , it was time. " Say yes, a smile, not to be rude and think ... ah, of course, we had a winter like those who live in the Nordic countries, I do not remember exactly ... this year! I was ignoring you.
Approaching lunchtime and half an hour before going to a business tierack appointment: call. When I saw the number of the person with whom he had been so close to the meeting, I thought two things: either the meeting or m'anul lava late. My female intuition did not fail, and to my regret, was the first choice. No plan for lunch and watching the sun that filtered tierack through my window, I was not joking sadly alone in the studio. tierack So with this panorama, I decided to call a friend that works in a composition near Francesc Macia.
I stayed with her Travessera de Gracia tierack Calvet told me he wanted me to take a very "us" and it would be a surprise. For three months did not see it. When we met at the corner, and we hugged I could feel, even the heart. So imagine how we crush! Calvet climb up to reach approximately the middle of the street. And I said:
Capitalizing on the day that we did not hesitate to sit on the terrace. The chairs are comodíssimes and you can talk quietly. We decided to share dishes on the menu, all pretty lights, you know, summer is around the corner to the door. Except ... the dessert course, this does not forgive is the season of the year it is. We allow ourselves to be guided by good work and share the maitre salad Claudia Cardinale (skewered vegetables and mozzarella fondue with romesco surprise), delicious with a touch of grilled vegetables worth it. The tuna tartare style Asian avocado cannelloni and tear mango chutney, and what they call "salmon and salmon." The portions are very correct, so we had a place to flirt with desserts. Shared, tierack though. We get carried away by the temptation of Greek yogurt with rose petals. And I can assure you, that is the best dessert I have ever tasted. With the taste that left me, I switched to the rigor of red tea after lunch.
From that day on Wednesdays are sacred in our agenda. We met for lunch and so we Collage excuse to get a day. On the terrace, always, from the trampled spring in the city and it seems to stay.
Booking Date Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 / Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec / Year 2014 2015 Time 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23: 00 Minute 15 30 45


No comments:

Post a Comment