Tuesday, March 31, 2015

In London, there is a wide choice of supperclubs and everyone has their own personality. Our goal w


"Knittiamo in wine cellar with Martina & Roberta" organizze on the evening of Monday, February 16, 2015 was celebrated carnival with a scrumptious "crushed Florentine" made by our Amicha fettuccine Cinzia Martellini. Cynthia is a faithful of our evenings and over time we found her an inexhaustible organizze source of success in the culinary field.
He wanted to share with us one of his recipes, the easiest, or a soft "crushed Florentine", so here also for you the ingredients: 1 cup of yogurt white n. 2 eggs n. 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract half of a squeezed orange The yogurt we will use it for the doses of the remaining ingredients: n. 3 cups flour 2 cups sugar half a jar of olive oil Mix the ingredients and pour the mixture into a rectangular pan model "lasagnera". organizze Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes (oven). Once cooled spolveraterla with icing sugar. We thank Cynthia for its availability and the occasion for you here a short biography of Cinzia
"I am passionate about cooking since I was a little girl, this passion I got watching her grandmother cook .My house is always ready to host friends and family and for a period I was able to enjoy my recipes to Londoners, how? A afternoon I read that women passionate about cooking had joined together to keep alive their regional cuisine The Cesarine !! A great idea ... so I thought I involved my English friend .... and we thought it would be even more fun bring the Tuscan cusine organizze in London! We started hearing about supperclubs, organizze and we decided to give it a try.
In London, there is a wide choice of supperclubs and everyone has their own personality. Our goal was to bring in a familiar Tuscan recipes that I would normally cooked in the family and that you could not find in a London restaurant. I spent several late setttimana to cook in London with beautiful tables of strangers then become beautiful friendships !!!. We had so much fun !!! I cooked and my friend put his house .so was born underground supperclub CucinaCinzia (restaurants secrets in homes) .For various family reasons I had to stop this beautiful Dream !!!
Now I cook for my family, friends, and in the summer on a farm for foreigners .... and sometimes I do .... THE COOK AT HOME (my page on fb) I love cooking the old recipes family .... but always experiment new recipes and special !!!! I love cooking and for me it is very relaxing !!!
Newer Post Older Post Home
2015 (11) March (3) MONDAY, March 23, 2015 March 8, 2015 TAPE AND JEWELLERY IN KNITTIAMO CANTINETTA AND FESTIVAL IN ... KNITTIAMO CANTINETTA NOT 'JUST CREATE AND LAVOR ... February (2) January ( 6) 2014 (40) December organizze (3) November (2) October (4) September (2) August (2) June (1) May (6) April (4) March ( 6) February (4) January (6) 2013 (109) December (7) November (5) October (7) September organizze (12) August (10) July (11) June ( 19) May (23) April (15)
crochet tutorial sling bag sling bag bracelet sfettucciamo with martina and roberta fettuccine wool over cotton crochet pattern crochet necklace kumihimo Dadartè Knittiamo organizze hat handle organizze bag Corso school amigurumi crochet tutorial organizze crochet cotton thread flower frame with beads lesson explanations Locker hooking chain chain flower Journey knitted cake design irons flowerloom macramé organizze sl market fashion Celtic knot beads large hole point field goal recipe recycle re-edit printing sale shopping shoulder strap magic ring basket mouse tail cultivate courses in open weave knit fair martina native earrings clutch point hazelnut star point network legwarmers organizze enamel braid Tunisian crochet zip Bracelet Sweet Roberta organizze grilled ring favors buttons charm tatting spring lock closures disk kumihimo decupage DIY fettucciafollia lining frame ladder stich knitted gloves high hey presto pasta purses cross stitch point crayfish point simple point Tunisian crochet scarf pattern legwarmers school bucket sfettucciando shcema twine

No comments:

Post a Comment