Tuesday, June 3, 2014

And the owl on the roof of course, was perfect cuteness. It took a while for it was put together, m


But the rest of the room is pimped! Especially since we have a small artificial Christmas tree this year, which was slightly easier logistics, it's nice to have the whole room immerse Christmas! But
And recently, we also have a Christmas scene there! It first started as a bell (a large version of a ship in a bottle so to speak), custom closets which would also fit. According to a cottage in the garden center Unfortunately, the house that we had chosen not just mathematical algorithm ... Despite attempts by my father to hone porcelain (it really was wanting a piece!)
And the owl on the roof of course, was perfect cuteness. It took a while for it was put together, my perfectionist father had of course thought of everything, including a hole in the bottom for the cables, and lots of double-sided tape, because the lights shall obviously not skewed! All in all, the total cost for a few nights it was ready ...
Load more ...
365 hearts (1) to the coast (1) affo (21) Amigurumi (16) Anni Downs (12) apliquick (1) Coats (2) berries and bluebirds custom closets (4) Books (1) Knitting (14) cinderberry stitches (14 ) crochet-along 2014 (6) courses (1) dear jane (5) Blankets (2) Di Ford (1) downton abbey (1) dutch treat (2) estel (4) stained glass (2) Hooks (37) hampton ridge (9) 90 (1) Christmas (7) Christmas quilt (4) bright vest (1) cushion (2) Spring quilt (3) life of a bag (2) log cabin (1) LQOL (2) Mystery Di Ford ( 2) sewing (3) quilting (92) edge quilt (1) Rainbow Quilt (3) reproduction (13) reverse applique (2) scarves (9) simple life (5) Simple Pleasures (2) Santa Claus (1) scarf (2) some kind of wonderful (5) star quilt (3) stitchery (31) strip quilt (4) sublime season (10) tail feathers (6) bag (1) tiles quilt (2) phone case (3) carpentry (1) felt (1) thimbles (4 ) birds (18) winter wonderland (1)
Tail Feathers custom closets
2014 (37) May (7) April (8) March (9) February (5) January (8) 2013 (93) December (9) More Hampton Ridge And more It's almost Christmas Christmas ... A very nice afternoon in Teddington! Sinterklaas kapoentje .... Block 2 of the Christmas quilt block 2 of Tail Feathers And the last block, the beginning of the Hampton Ridge! November (9) October (6) September (9) August (8) July (5) June (6) May (3) April (4) March (9) February (6) January (19) 2011 (5) December custom closets (1) August (4) 2010 (6) December (2) November (1) September (1) June (1) February (1)
Day 'Spelerieën' - Saturday was the big day .. And we went a day 'Spelerieen' over the Walcheren beautiful country! Uhh .. you do not know what that is? Well, first Lupineke not ...
1 day ago
Really Studio
Tips and fact, so much to tell, but I do it in patches, lol! - Hi Everyone, Well what I'm custom closets all doing. Too many to mention, actually I'm a quilt or 5 working simultaneously custom closets and this snack ....
WOW: More Watercolour Painting & Rainy Days in the Garden - Still no pictures of my stitching custom closets projects but I am still stitching Love Entwined. I'm working on the different borders and corners, to see Whether my colo ...
Rise & shine - and thirst for everything, nogwat - So that's a long time ago. But in the meantime, there is plenty happening and learned. Just some things that were played there; lessons in free motion quilting, ...
1 week ago
Look at Laura's Ateliertje
winners and a showcase - Today I thought I'd bring you a little showcase of pretty things I've seen in Hello Petal made up by some of you! These are always a pleasure for me to come ...
8 months custom closets ago
My first custom made quilt is delivered ....... - I was asked at my first market stall with my new shop if I'd make a quilt for a local lady ........... well , it was a tricky process to gather through the questi ...
My creations are not for sale, and I do not take commissions. Also, I do not sell or share patterns of other people, that's piracy! In the picture of the project is always where the pattern is found, custom closets if not, then it is no longer available. The pattern of the (Falcon) parakeet I have not yet been released, if I'll ever do, I will of course immediately put it on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment