Sunday, June 29, 2014

LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks Bookmark


LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks Bookmark & Share Tweet this thread on Facebook Tweet this Post Thread! Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page ... Subscribe to this Thread ...
Sorry for my vlt. annoying beginner question: Fly soon the first time on the A380 in Business. Have now (due to the many tips here ...) 27 series reserved. These are indeed the emergency exit seats. To this end, a brief comprehension question (and yes, I've been searching here and on Google used and no suitable kitchen storage ideas info, photos found or similar): - Are there windows in row 27 - Does this side storage compartments for series 27 - Where is the screen? In the back or on the back of the front row 25? If someone could give his assessment of me, I would be grateful ...
Laplanche Senior Member Join Date 25/03/2011 kitchen storage ideas Posts 389
I flew earlier this year JNB-FRA at 27A. As already mentioned, the window and the storage compartment are provided, and the screen can be folded. I can tell you not recommend this seat. At the emergency exit there was a lot more wind noise compared to other places. In addition, the or the FB activates the seat adjustment only after the lapse of Anschnallzeichens (if not forgotten). Although there are only small flaw, but other seats further forward, I personally find better. In particular, the noise level decreases to the front. The only good thing: the service starts back and you're getting one of the first of his food.
Thank you all ... @ amazing: True, if you look closely, you can see the window on the limited amount of time. Should kitchen storage ideas I maybe even buy glasses ;-) My little problem is just: I like to have a window kitchen storage ideas and the associated "Rempel freedom", but must, in the long-distance kitchen storage ideas also from time to time on toilet and do not want to constantly disturb / exceed ... Therefore, I thought of the exit row ... Are the seats then also (still) narrower (through the screens)?
amazing Says Thank You for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment