Thursday, April 23, 2015

[5566]wont give up yujian [CRAIG DAVID]im sorry i just dont love you no more [RAINE]ai mei [7FLOWERS


I need a skirt .. a CUTE skirt .. I am almost obsessed .. even though in garaj I cant technically wear it until next yr, I want one .. I am weird. I did nothing today except bake .. my "test" cake .. for Min Kim's cake .. but I don't think I will make a cake .. it's too much of a hassle ..for her esp. cuz she has to take it home and I dont have a cake box or anything and it will melt and all that bad stuff ... oh well. I finally found the DJ DOC song/Leeds - 사랑하기 때문에 .. and also Butterfly Effect's 첫사랑 .. ^-^ Yea! the dj doc remake lyrics are so sweet: 사랑하기 때문에 처음 느낀 그대 눈빛은 혼자만의 오해 였던가요 해맑은 미소로 나를 바보로 만들었소 내 곁을 떠나가던날 가슴에 품었던 분홍빛의 수많은 추억들이 푸르게 바래졌소 어제는 떠난 그대를 잊지 못하는 내가 미웠죠 하지만 이젠 깨달아요 그대만의 나였음을. 다시 돌아온 그댈 위해 내 모든것 드릴테요 우리 이대로 영원히 헤어지지 않으리 나오직 그 대 만을 사랑하기 때문에 어제는 지난 추억을 잊지 못하는 내가 미웠죠 허지만 이제 깨달아요 그대만에 나였음을 다시 돌아온 그댈 위해 내 모든것 드릴테요 우리 이대로 영원히 헤어지지 않으리 나오직 그 대 만을 나오직 그 대 만을 나오직 그 대 만을 사랑하기 때문에 사랑하기 때문에 *sniff* That song was made for me .. anyhoo, tomorrow is another boring day, woohoo! but saturday will be super busy ... laundromat in the morning, shopping, grocery in garaj shopping, tokyo one for dinner .. Im so excited!!! I was chatting with Ed today and we were arguing about me coming to cali and he (him?) coming to texas and me going to korea (hopefully) next summer and that he should go too .. that got me really excited about korea .. I hope hope hope i can go!!! I REALLY want to go .. I was scared but now, scared or not I want to go .. I need a change of scenery .. sick of plain predictable Texas .. mostly im scared ..well not SCARED, but intimidated by the people ..because I heard stories ..and seen some on videos .. oh well. They cant be worse than the Dallas Koreans ^-^ Some of my friend's are on their 10th boyfriend .. and me .... zer0 .. That makes me feel .... not normal .. sigh I dont know ... I dont know why it is the way it is ... I just dont want to settle ... I dont want to throw myself at any guy.. But I do want to be loved .. of course, who doesnt? I want them to accept me for me. I just feel like, when I meet that person, Ill just know he's the one for me, ya know? I thought I met him once, but that didnt work out .. heck, it didnt even start :T oh gosh, Im getting nostalgic again ..... Okay random pic: Me, trying to show off my hand-made earrings .. ^-^ Blog later~
me - minjoo; '06; UTDallas; educator; Oct 8; adores - green tea icecream; friends; love; shopping; free time; soompi forum; hates - liars; tardiness; macho guys; public speaking; in garaj roaches; BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH wishlist For Christmas 2005 - sony cybershot; trip to korea; in garaj laptop; new cellie; all the harry potter books; Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD; The Chronicles of Narnia book series (cept the lion, w. and w.; I have that one); (wow i sound like a nerd) Paul Frank Julius shirts; winter hats! anything cute from abercrombieKIDS; anything from your <3 ^^; talk to me -
[5566]wont give up yujian [CRAIG DAVID]im sorry i just dont love you no more [RAINE]ai mei [7FLOWERS]wo zhi xiang yao fantasy groove to the beat :D add your own songs! :P sing; dance; play; jump xP Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment