Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Juhuiiiuiuiuiui .... joy prevails, Mr. Alt-Bundesrat. My beloved hot and cold hated roommate, leha


Juhuiiiuiuiuiui .... joy prevails, Mr. Alt-Bundesrat. My beloved hot and cold hated roommate, leha who goes by the name Severin (he actually does not !!!) draws from mid-April. When he told me this happy news gently, leha I expected from my side an emotional fireworks full of duds. But I felt nothing ... just nothing ... nothing. Now I had enough time to make friends to this day with the thought, leha as the dud firework sort out the non-existent and so to seek a new outburst. However, this outbreak was more like a blubbering in parasite-infected stomach of a bygone Helicobaktergeschichte. (Do you have to not understand) So I tried to put me in a little leha farewell mood, although leha it still takes a fortnight is finally gone off to, but anticipation is well known, the greatest joy. So I started the advantages and disadvantages leha of living together with Severin list. Of course, only in spirit, for if he did so is a list, God forbid the devil. One I'll anticipate disadvantages are easier to find than advantages. Cons: "Basel, Basel, as hesches?" With Tuperware stuffed Frigor loss of my identity, or at least the feel of it in the morning at seven Penetrant hidden flirting To give a little to keep muesli-noise balanced, still got a couple of advantages, although I would find even more disadvantages at the back of my head, because as the common part of my brain is. Advantages: Palatine carrot leha and mango sour ginger sauce Clean gepuzte Apartment - Always leha On Easter Bunny torso torso without the love of wine Well, the size is not the positive yield. The biggest advantage of living with Severin, however, is that one never run out of ideas for your own blog. I will retire now discreetly and are working on a eulogy for Severin. Perhaps it arises still a little Tränlein which nachweint Severin.
2007 (11) April (3) yawning emptiness ... The Off-close action its the final countdown ... November (3) July (3) November leha (2) 2006 (17) June (4) June (7) July (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment