Saturday, April 4, 2015

gerhard_ wrote on 05.20.08, 11:53: I have no packages. My dealer always fast copy ordered large Bla

Home Fish Plants Accessories diseases pests Forum Community My Aquarium Recommended Reading
Community Register Now! Product My Aquarium fast copy Chat Events Newsletter Archive Cond. Community FAQ Forum Today's Posts Hot Topics Search Forum FAQ
a few months ago (or rather in December) I first pulled even in the specialized trade, armed with a Tuperwarebehälter and had me worried differing types of frozen food. From what I have today, I "only" 2 times a week, so feed them ... now seems to me (I do not know whether I is never noticed before, or have I just not respected fast copy it) that my frozen food smells fast copy like fish. I have the frozen food always frozen, so it was never outdoors. How long is keeping frozen food? I can not continue to feed or better fast copy ??? lg gerhard
Maybe it's spoiled. If you open a package / blister / etc and take out only a little while einfrierst the rest or again verfütterst you an entire self-contained package? If you always everything verfütterst and smell freshly opened pack of comic should it be spoiled, because at some point the cold chain is interrupted. Otherwise, it can also be freezer burn. That would not be so bad for fish.
I have no packages. My dealer always ordered large Blatten fast copy and sold me this always in certain weights I is in a Tuperware fast copy home with me and put there in the freezer .... ie the frozen food is opened fast copy in the Tupperware that bad? lg gerhard
gerhard_ wrote on 05.20.08, 11:53: I have no packages. My dealer always ordered large Blatten and sold me this always in certain weights I is in a Tuperware home with me and put there in the freezer .... ie the frozen fast copy food is opened in the Tupperware that bad? lg gerhard
_________________ A aquarists breeds, always has a pool too little. Tschüüüsss I breed / multiply: various gobies, Korallenplatys, Papageienplatys, Endlerguppys, Wildguppys and other viviparous species, catfish Oryzia, Pseudomugilarten, div.Schnecken and red-fire and some other shrimps, prawns and ringed hand like take your surplus snails
gerhard_ wrote on 05.20.08, 11:53: I have no packages. My dealer always fast copy ordered large Blatten and sold me this always in certain weights I is in a Tuperware home with me and put there in the freezer fast copy .... ie the frozen food is opened in the Tupperware that bad? lg gerhard
gerhard_ wrote on 05.19.08, 22:59: a few months ago (better said in December) I first pulled even in the specialized trade, armed with a Tuperwarebehälter and had me worried differing types of frozen food. From what I have today, I "only" 2 times a week, so feed them ... now seems to me (I do not know whether I is never noticed before, fast copy or have I just not respected it) that my frozen food smells like fish. I have the frozen food always frozen, so it was never outdoors. How long is keeping frozen food? I can not continue to feed or better fast copy ??? lg gerhard
Generally speaking, as a general rule the frozen food for about 3 months is durable. In most cases, no date on the package and you also not the dealer knows how long that had been in the fridge, which makes the whole thing difficult. Some frozen foods are also of 3 years maximum, eg SV 2000 discus.
it is bad wenns net after fish smells schlieslich is da convincing in it after the fish will smell from the beginning ... because the net is bad, even fresh shrimp smell like fish, but this is garnet bad smell in my many varieties of fish by and most "red plankton" fast copy
Re: Frozen Food
I have not now time to get out his blister chocolate Daphnia (water fleas to let off look up if there is a date on it. Since even have two data 01/2008 and 01/2010 on it. I think 08 is the production and 10 durability. Bought we have in February. But we do not buy as much in advance. So you are also on the safe side. But I had already thought if no date is on it that it is at least 6 Montae durable, depending on the how many stars does the freezer. fast copy
L134 wrote on 05.20.08, 19:27: In general, as a general fast copy rule the frozen food for about 3 months is durable. In most cases, no date is set to the Pac

No comments:

Post a Comment