Thursday, April 16, 2015

Say Goodbye~ Archives April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 200


this is the cake box tat 서영동생 give me!! ^^ 오늘은 난 정말 슬퍼~!! ㅠ.ㅠ 때문에... MSN!! i applied for a new acc and now it has a prob again!! sure is due to the virus in my lappie bah TT.TT i was soso happy for juz that day!! i onli used it for one day and this thing happened!! den my BB goods haven arrive~~ 언제?? 빨리come to me!! XDXD 제발~~
this is the cake box tat 서영동생 give me!! ^^ 오늘은 난 정말 슬퍼~!! ㅠ.ㅠ 때문에... MSN!! i applied for a new acc and now it has a prob again!! sure is due to the virus in my lappie bah TT.TT i was soso happy for juz that day!! i onli used it for one day and this thing happened!! tupperware catalog den my BB goods haven arrive~~ 언제?? 빨리come tupperware catalog to me!! XDXD 제발~~
Friends for sale Those Close Ones Alison Chuan Whai SeungRi's Baoxia 구보하 동생! Hui Ying Yi Yuan 유의언 친구! Doreen 해린 친구! AnnaBei 안나친구! Lyle 언니 비아피 Yoke Teng Cass 가스.서영 비아피 동생! Angeline 패유 비아피 시누이! Xinying 비아피 Jasmine Jin Yi Dilys Xiao Fang Mei Nu Audrey LeeShan Teriyaki KunKun Maledeine TeRence HuiWen Sasi ZETA PI!! Lemon Pie Sigma Phi Delta Chi Kappa Tau Kok Heng Danny NP Primers BPNP Mentoring steph
History of HAJ bloggie tupperware catalog I started to blog only at March 2009. Just before I get into my skool. More of what I would like to say is about 빅뱅~!! I'm soso into BB now that I cant help myself! I have to think and speak in Korean everyday. It's like ever since that day. I have changed too much. 빅뱅 is my life. Without it i'll die. XDXD //빅뱅!! Big Bang~ Jiyong 지용 오빠 Music!! Without It I BET I CANT LIVE! "Music is ma Oxygen"-Mr. Kwon// 빅뱅 오빠!! 사랑해~~ ^^
Disclaimer This is ma blog so juz respect it. ^^ everyone nid some space mann! I'm So FLYY~ ... 1. NO GRABBIN' ma stuffs 2. NO Hotlinking ma pics and blahs
Say Goodbye~ Archives April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 February 2010
Wishes 소원 1.Get 지용 !! 2.Good Grades in skool 3.Meet 빅뱅 in person!! 4. Be a STAR!! 5.가수가되고!! 6.나 자신을 믿는!! 7.내 꿈을 기대하는!! 8.나 한국에 정말 가고싶어 ~!! 9.Get WADEVER I WAN ^^ Includings BIGBANG STUFF~!! CDs,DVDs,Concert Tix,Concerts Goodies... and MANY MORE!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment