Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello PIT Just the Zitronenteedosen I have for my Avis taken. There currently sitting my two Pzis s


hello people, I just wanted nothing but clever found. but am a newbie forums so kanns be easy that I have overlooked ammo boxes something. ammo boxes Please do give me tips times as you think are your spider nerds. like also pictures xD mfg
Hello! Holding my little mixed in a bowl with the Tuperware Maen 19cmx16cmx12cm ground potting ammo boxes soil with sand. Temperature: 20Nachts 24-25Tag, Humidity: let every week something berlafen the water bowl pictures can be found here: Terri for my B.smithi 1.5cm Gru Jens
Hey, I've just images not at hand, because I'm sitting at work, but Ground-dwelling Slings can in sausage salad boxes, cans or BraPlast cricket boxes are kept. See here: 10 cricket boxes / covers, perforated, 114x114x58 - write 2.50 EUR 10 x breeding box hinged lid 185x125x75 - 15,00 EUR 10 x Terra box, 180x135x60, with Luftlchern - 3.50 EUR arboreal of all sizes in these doses : 10 breeding doses (35ml) for spiderlings NEW! - Write 2.50 EUR and for grave species can schn a Haplotank itself tinker from mums cereal doses of Tupperware ....... * lol *, nee rather buy the can itself, otherwise there hoe! http://www.dearge.de/arachne/doc/2002_11_7.pdf Enjoy reading ...... LG from Weisswurst City, Sally
yes then fit my boxes as far as ever very good !! have also cricket boxes for small and 1liter behlter for the somewhat larger. will you today to upload more pictures. the one with the rhrenspinnen I find very interesting, I'll get one probably because sometimes one:-) lol weiwurstcity, then live so not at all hehe so far away !! come from the nhe of aichach.
Aichach! Hui! Since isses still Weisswurstiger than in Munich! Trinkts her as beer ah ausm Hoiwegriagl or because Ma! And you designed ammo boxes a Zwillingsdraagl nothing unknown, right? Bayerisch is so cool ..... * excited by his own dialect is * * and infects a Gamsbart * Before I now bermannt from white-blue berauteten patriotism, I'll go back back to topic ..... Because the Haplotanks do it yourself, that's really stinkeinfach, but kuck that you have ne box with transparent lid or you will never see the Olle! And then it gets really boring! And watch the Ltkolbenlchermachen that once or 2 or all windows are, I was a little blmerant after Ltaktion ....... I think the most toxic part of the Dmpfe do not notice it .. but .... it still breathes a ..... * puke * LG sally
hello, have in 1 liter behltern the problem ammo boxes that always drops of water form on one or two sides and since then daily. punch I made purely gengend and have never reingeschttet much Waterfront.
Hello PIT Just the Zitronenteedosen I have for my Avis taken. There currently sitting my two Pzis splashing around. I have the lid cut from an edge of 5mm and a plastic disc purely ammo boxes stuck, so you can also see what happens before we opened it under the lid. Gru Torsten
From diavolo16 topics in forum


No comments:

Post a Comment